CCM Spitfire and spousal cruelty

Anything you like about motorbikes
Bigyin

Re: CCM Spitfire and spousal cruelty

Post by Bigyin »

G.P wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:35 am They look miles better in the flesh and there are different versions to choose from. Look like fun to me. 55bhp and under 140kgs dry - what's not to like? :thumbup:
He has a Superduke R ..... he doesnt need another nekkid little bike when he has a brutal one that he loves :thumbup:
Deadpool2

Post by Deadpool2 »

Bigyin wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:26 pm
G.P wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:35 am They look miles better in the flesh and there are different versions to choose from. Look like fun to me. 55bhp and under 140kgs dry - what's not to like? :thumbup:
He has a Superduke R ..... he doesnt need another nekkid little bike when he has a brutal one that he loves :thumbup:
This is to slow him down so he can see and smell the roses
Couchy

Post by Couchy »

That looks proper minging wtf are people thinking ? Look even dafter with a fat middle aged man on it :)
MrLongbeard

Post by MrLongbeard »

Dropped by the CCM stand, hadn't planned too but Foggy was giving a talk about his new bike, so why not.
Had a perch on a few different configurations of the Spitfire just to take the load off whilst listening, and blow me they're rather good. If you went off pictures online and youtube you'd think it was a lash up, but sit on one and they feel just right, the seat, the bars, the pegs, the controls are just there, right where they should be, weirdly it felt like a bespoke bike that had been plonked on the stand just for me;
That was my thoughts when I sat on one at the NEC
Do it, get one.
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

Couchy wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:49 pm That looks proper minging wtf are people thinking ? Look even dafter with a fat middle aged man on it :)

Have to say, I agree.
There are very few bikes I'd be embarrassed to be seen on, but that's definitely one of them :thumbdown: