Novice day at Bedford

Discussions on your upcoming trackdays, discusions on WSB, MotoGP, BSB or even F1.
dern

Novice day at Bedford

Post by dern »

Last day of the year for me. Bike now needs a good service and rear tyre is down to the wear marks on one side so have to break the piggy bank out.

Bike is a 2007 CBR1000RR with lowered gearing and a slipper clutch.
weeksy
Site Admin

Re: Novice day at Bedford

Post by weeksy »

NIce video, clear and crisp with nice polite overtaking too :D
Bigyin

Post by Bigyin »

Nice video and good quality :thumbup:

Did Bedford many years ago in Subaru Impreza as my only ever car trackday. Watching that brought back the memory really quickly of where the circuit went and the end of the back straight after a couple of sessions was a lift, down shift and chuck it in without braking as i am a lot more confident on 4 wheels thanks to training in a former life ....joys of 4WD and lots of power as the thing just gripped. It did in a set of tyres and fucked the brake pads after the day as well as a tank of premium unleaded in about 90 miles so we had to go off track and refill :mrgreen:
dern

Post by dern »

I really like the track but mainly because I know it and am relatively confident there. It takes me ages to learn new places.

I used my impreza for a couple of track days but blew the engine up at Abingdon which put a damper on things.
Walshie

Post by Walshie »

I was there on Monday too, first time there in the fast group.
I struggled tbh, first time on track in 2 years and its such a strange flat track which made it hard to learn.

Good video :clap: