2023 OFFICIAL Extravaganza trackday thread. come one, come all. 11/12/13 August

Discussions on your upcoming trackdays, discusions on WSB, MotoGP, BSB or even F1.
Noggin

Re: 2023 OFFICIAL Extravaganza trackday thread. come one, come all. 11/12/13 August

Post by Noggin »

Sunny wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:50 pm Glad you lot had a good weekend, though I want to know more about @Tricky's new bike dislike(?)
Noggin wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:06 am
weeksy wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:45 pm We just need to work out how to get more of these buggers to an event next.

I still recall when it was both me and @Mr OCD cooking and we couldn't get the food out quickly enough there were so many people.

@Sunny and Muzzy might come next year too - now Sunny's got an awesome bike for Pembrey!! :lol:
If I'd had my new bike epiphany at bit sooner, we'd have been there I reckon 👍 so next year seems highly likely. 😎 :banana-dance:

If nothing else it's been way too long since @Welsh Muffin took the piss out of my camping wine cup 😆

We're also a bit over the whole camping thing these days - especially now himself has got a load of scaffolding in his back, so a hotel is highly likely to feature. Must (a) remember to keep logging in here, and (b) plan 😆
I want to say that I'll see you there, but I've planned to come over for it for the last few years and not made it. So not making plans but maybe see you there!! :lol: xx
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde: