Insurance

Anything you like about motorbikes
Dodgy69

Re: Insurance

Post by Dodgy69 »

Just go on compare site and go with cheapest. ..The insurance industry is a sham, robbing bastards, all of them. Get yourself legal and take the chance.
Yamaha rocket 3
Supermofo

Post by Supermofo »

I get my renewal in. Go online and do a comparison check and usually my current insurer (either Bennetts or Hastings) are about 30-50 quid cheaper online than my renewal letter from them. If there is more than 15 quid to the cheapest quote I'll jump ship if not I'll call them and say I'll have it for the online price please and renew. The 15 quid thing is my time in being arsed to swap over vs here's my CC details.
the_priest

Post by the_priest »

My renewal via Lexham brokers was quite a bit cheaper than competition, but it was up on last year. I dropped the mileage and it is £20 cheaper than last year now. Still fairly decent price for no security and parked on the street in SE2 area of the now smog free London streets. I do use Almax and what nots, but it makes no change to quote. What is strange is that it will be more expensive when I move to a "better" postcode and have a garage as well... bonkers really. This insurance scam is there to take money.
Proverbs 17:9
One who forgives an affront fosters friendship, but one who dwells on disputes will alienate a friend.