BT Sports MotoGP greatest race.

Discussions on your upcoming trackdays, discusions on WSB, MotoGP, BSB or even F1.
Craigyboy9

BT Sports MotoGP greatest race.

Post by Craigyboy9 »

Watched the first couple of programs, 3 and a half hours worth each. I can think of worse ways to spend some lock down time, I thought they were pretty good. However, it just re-enforced my feelings that Keith Hewen is a horrendous lead commentator. The number of times he says ‘Valentino!’ In that bloody voice. You’d think he was his best friend or lover or something! , was good hearing Julian Ryder again though.
Yorick

Re: BT Sports MotoGP greatest race.

Post by Yorick »

I love MotoGP with a passion, but as soon as you said 3.5 hours, I turned off.
Craigyboy9

Post by Craigyboy9 »

Yorick wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:16 pm I love MotoGP with a passion, but as soon as you said 3.5 hours, I turned off.
There’s four full race re-runs in each one, that’s the majority of the time, so it’s about half an hour of chat and discussion.
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

I'm watching the Oz GP, well, Moto2 currently. Mrs Weeksy working and our boy still sleeping but just watching Brad Binder in the lead... It's been good for the stuff they've put on at this time, but it is a bit samey.

I'd like to see some 90/00s BSB racing if i had a preference at the moment.
Craigyboy9

Post by Craigyboy9 »

weeksy wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:03 am I'm watching the Oz GP, well, Moto2 currently. Mrs Weeksy working and our boy still sleeping but just watching Brad Binder in the lead... It's been good for the stuff they've put on at this time, but it is a bit samey.

I'd like to see some 90/00s BSB racing if i had a preference at the moment.
Eurosport we’re doing some reruns of WSBK races as well, mostly more recent stuff, but there were a couple of early 00’s races on and there was the Hopper v Hill final round race from BSB as well.