Inkmaster

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Le_Fromage_Grande

Inkmaster

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

Inkmaster the American tattoing program, I'm addicted to it, I don't know why, I haven't got any tattoos, don't want to have any tattoos, but I really enjoy the program, I've got a horrible feeling that it's because it's the only time you see people similar to me on the telly.
KungFooBob

Re: Inkmaster

Post by KungFooBob »

I like Forged in Fire.. and I've never even stabbed anyone.
Dunxster

Post by Dunxster »

I had one of my tattoos done at a studio in Las Vegas.
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

There was an old prog, Miami Ink that i used to watch lots... it was brilliant and their work was exceptional.
Scud

Post by Scud »

weeksy wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:41 am There was an old prog, Miami Ink that i used to watch lots... it was brilliant and their work was exceptional.
My daughter is a tattoo artist, she met Kat von D from that programme at a convention, the prices she charges are astronomical and is booked solid for a very long time.
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

Haven’t got any ink. Don’t want any ink. Don’t particularly like ink, except on women? I find inked women very attractive and I have no idea why. :shifty:
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Scud wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:12 am
weeksy wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:41 am There was an old prog, Miami Ink that i used to watch lots... it was brilliant and their work was exceptional.
My daughter is a tattoo artist, she met Kat von D from that programme at a convention, the prices she charges are astronomical and is booked solid for a very long time.
One of Mrs. D's old school mates is also a tattoo artist and also met Kat von D at a convention - she might know your daughter. :lol: Her hubby was also UK Beard & Moustache champion 2022. :obscene-birdiedoublered:

The price is a bit nominal for these high end artists right? The lady who did Mrs. D's charged ~£100/hr when she did Mrs. D's ~10-15 years ago, she now only accepts 'big pieces' and it's priced per article. Basically just choose what you want to charge at that point I suppose, like any other artist.
Le_Fromage_Grande

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

We watched a couple of episodes this evening, how does someone get away with tattoing a spatchcocked eagle on the back of someone's head?