General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Ant

Re: Which one?

Post by Ant »

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm :wub:
Le_Fromage_Grande

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

Noggin wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:44 pm Having another look at the photos on a proper sized screen and I suspect the answer will be the riding position!! I reckon the bars on the Z1000 will be too low :( :(

But I will set up a test ride on the two in May, just cos, well, why not!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Test rides are for cissys, just buy the pretty one.
Honda Owner
Noggin

Post by Noggin »

Le_Fromage_Grande wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:21 pm
Noggin wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:44 pm Having another look at the photos on a proper sized screen and I suspect the answer will be the riding position!! I reckon the bars on the Z1000 will be too low :( :(

But I will set up a test ride on the two in May, just cos, well, why not!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Test rides are for cissys, just buy the pretty one.
TBF, if I actually had the money to hand, the MT-10 would be waiting for me right now!! :angelic-green: :lol: :lol: :lol: I even went off the super dooper MT10 cos the wheels are boring in comparison!! (and sure, I really don't need all the fancy doodahs!)

But, as I'll be test riding and very unlikely to buy this summer at the least, I'll go be a cissy :D :D :D
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
Noggin

Post by Noggin »

Ant wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:48 pm Image

It does indeed look :wub: :wub: :wub:

I guess I'm being picky about wanting an IL4 (that's a triple, no?) but also, I think that would suffer (for me) with the bars being too low :( :( :(

Bloody love the look of the Diavel too - I know, I have suspect taste!! :lol: :lol:
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
Ant

Post by Ant »

Noggin wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:30 pm
Ant wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:48 pm Image

It does indeed look :wub: :wub: :wub:

I guess I'm being picky about wanting an IL4 (that's a triple, no?) but also, I think that would suffer (for me) with the bars being too low :( :( :(

Bloody love the look of the Diavel too - I know, I have suspect taste!! :lol: :lol:
Yes, it's a nice thumpy triple, I liked the R version they did before, with the round headlights, Arrow exhausts, nice bom bom bom budom dom pop pop as you rolled off the throttle.
Noggin

Post by Noggin »

Ant wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:47 pm

Yes, it's a nice thumpy triple, I liked the R version they did before, with the round headlights, Arrow exhausts, nice bom bom bom budom dom pop pop as you rolled off the throttle.
I still love the idea of another gurt twin or a thumpy triple, but I don't think it'll be possible sadly :(