Online competitions for cars, bikes and tech goodies.

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Taipan

Re: Online competitions for cars, bikes and tech goodies.

Post by Taipan »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:11 pm Black cars show too much dirt, I'm out.
S'wat Eastern Euro car washes are for innit! :thumbup: I'll but a ticket then. You'll all be sorry on Friday, you mark my words! :thumbup:
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

Taipan wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:14 pm Very nice. Might have a punt of three on this!

https://nitrouscompetitions.com/live-co ... S2nacdmCoQ

image hosting
Crazy odds on this at the moment. Wonder if they'll extend the draw?

COMPETITION STATS
LIVE DRAW DATE 29/07/2022 FROM 8:00PM
NUMBER OF TICKETS 99999
TICKETS SOLD 23946
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

:thumbup:

https://www.aspirecomps.co.uk/competiti ... ZNa2VhpxQI

Aye up scoot fans.. this might be what you call a right little pocket rocket… with our rare and unique Italjet which is a new take on the 95 Dragster 2 stroke jobbie with this 4 stroke 200cc premium scoot finished in anthracite and yellow with LED’s throughout and some top upgrades.

Launched back in 2019 at the EICMA show in Milan, this 2022 model has just delivery miles on it and its been fettled with the first PM tuning products so it’s very well spec’d up and sounds fantastic through its tech exhaust.

Here as few of the mods;

Full Pm tuning stainless steel x tech exhaust with 2 stroke style rear muffler

Pm Tuning fuel injection module

Pm Tuning billet variator kit

Stage 4 sports air filter kit

Pm Tuning cnc adjustable leavers

Pm tuning rear tail tidy kit with minimalistic led indicators

Full in house dyno setup

The standard 14bhp has been increased to 18hp and its got a fistful of torque when you get on throttle and it looks fantastic with its Trellis frame in chrome molybdenum, single hydro-pneumatic adjustable rear shock absorber, Brembo rear brake Calliper and 190mm disc with ABS, up front its running a Brembo Calliper and 200mm disc with ABS and I.S.S. single-arm and hydro-pneumatic adjustable shock absorber

Potter

Post by Potter »

Bah! I liked that and then immediately went to the Dragster website to see how much I could get a 200cc two-stroke Dragster scooter for.
And it's a four stroke pretending to be a two stroke.

I just watched a Youtube review and it does look good, but at five and a half large you're well into Fantic Caballero 500 money and I'd probably prefer one of those. I'll have a punt at winning one, but if I was spending that sort of money I'd probably get the 500, or something else - although saying that, it would make a decent commuter if I worked in the UK and had a shortish run, an automatic scooter is attractive for that.
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

Is you in, or is you aint? :D

1984 Honda C70 – Custom Super Cub 140cc

Wahey …. time for a right little pocket rocket with our C70 Custom Super Cub… and it’s just a little bit cheeky!

Where do we start with this little beasty, firstly this is registered as a 69cc and is fitted with a whopping Parker Racing 140cc 4 stroke engine with four speed box. The frame is a Cub style with rust painted style along with swingarm and forks which has this amazing finish and easily a show contender. Uprated wheels fitted with Raleigh chopper vintage tyres and a huge heap of receipts for custom parts, this build fresh with only a few miles on the clock and is ready for one of our lucky badgers to win shortly so keep watching those draws peeps!

Its been upgraded with loads of bits from uprated flywheel, Upswept stainless exhaust , custom made seat, CNC brake pedal, Kepspeed upgrades including alloy top nut, CNC handlebar mount, Heavy duty chain, all new links and cables. It’s MOT’d for daytime and the perfect little accessory for your camper or VW for nipping to the shops at lunchtime, it gets loads of attention and makes quite a bark for something so small

https://www.aspirecomps.co.uk/competiti ... Cd25SgddAI
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

From one extreme to the other! :crazy:

https://nitrouscompetitions.com/live-co ... ns/RSENVOY

20011 RS Envoy, 6 berth, 37,610 miles, slide out, Right-hand Drive, Manual, Diesel,Aerial Alarm, Wind Out Canopy, Cab air-con, Fridge Habitation Air-con, Heating, Microwave,Oven Radio, Rear garage, Reversing camera, Satellite System, Toilet, 2 X sets of keys, V5 reg doc, Washroom, Grill, Fridge Freezer, TV, Tow Bar Safari Room,Habitation Refillable LPG BBQ Point, RS Envoy 1329, based on the Mercedes with a 8 speed gearbox and 6370cc engine. This is a 13 ton Racevan and it is top of the line with everything you see in the images included and a HUGE workshop garage to the rear. The van is a beauty and will easily sleep 7, the slide out makes the living area comfortable to allow at minimum 10 seated. There are removable carpets added to provide more comfort when required.The overcab bed is large and will easily accommodate 2 adults. Step up inside the van and you will be greeted by a spacious and light living area, when the slide out is pushed back, you will find extra cushions to make the cream leather sofa larger. There is a huge panoramic roof light, which can be opened on warmer days, storage is plentiful with every space being accounted for, under the seats, behind the cushions, all around the van. A huge Samsung TV is fitted to the wall, and the van benefits from Satellite TV. The kitchen is large, with the added bonus of TWO fridges (one for food and one for the beers!) the second fridge also has a top freezer compartment. The oven is full size, has 4 x gas ring burners, large oven and separate grill. There is a full sink, with mixer tap and draining board. Preparation space is plentiful with the large worktops. Across from this you will also find a Microwave and a large double wardrobe and draw for shoes. The washroom is bright and spacious and is fitted with lots of LED mood lights, which sparkle off the gorgeous black tile giving the van a very homely feel. The large separate shower is large and has a double shower door. The toilet is plumed, so no more cassettes, all you need to do is empty into a drain. The sink is stand alone, with cupboard space below and around. There is also a towel radiator to boot. Moving into the rear, you will find a large transverse double bed, with another wardrobe space alongside. A second TV sits in this space so you have somewhere to chill if needed away from the antics of your other guests. The door can be closed to provide further privacy. The cab benefits from reversing camera, automatic electric chairs which accommodate you when you sit on them. The van has lots of scope, including, self-levelling system, compressor, generator, invertor, a large workshop with Snap-on tool cabinets included. Two separate awnings, with safari room, to give you extra room, this can be all brought out together or one at a time if you do not require the whole thing. The van benefits from Alde heating, but also has separate blowers, it has a built in habitation air con for the warmer months. Tow bar to the rear, with ladders to the roof, external hot and cold shower and a BBQ point. The van has LPG refillable gas tanks underslung. It is perfect for those into motor sports and with the size of the garage can easily fit at least 4 bikes.

Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Umbrellas plus 6 litre engine. The only other vehicle i can think of which has that combo is a R-R.

I like the sound of chairs which accommodate you when you sit on them too.
slowsider

Post by slowsider »

And a plumed toilet, no less. :thumbup:
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

It'd be no good for me. It seats a minimum of 10 and there's only 2 of us. :(

It's nice to know that the large shower is large and there's a draw with the wardrobe....must have magnetic hinges. :thumbup:
Doubt is not a pleasant condition.
But certainty is an absurd one
Voltaire
Potter

Post by Potter »

Blimey, can you drive that on a normal car licence?
I'd have nowhere to park it.
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Potter wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:23 am Blimey, can you drive that on a normal car licence?
13 tonnes, so no.
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

It comes with £2500 to get your license, so get your tickets bought asap! :D
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

Next week's draw (drawer? ;) ) is for an elephant, pure white in colour. :D
All aboard the Peckham Pigeon! All aboard!
Nordboy

Post by Nordboy »

Potter wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:23 am Blimey, can you drive that on a normal car licence?
Mr. Dazzle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:56 am
13 tonnes, so no.

I'll keep an eye on that one, being so big it may put a lot of people off bidding. So they may be optimistic selling 99999 tickets?
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

Now if I won would I keep it or the mt09…

https://thegiveawayguys.co.uk/products/ ... 68bc12db1a

weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Taipan wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:14 pm Now if I won would I keep it or the mt09…

https://thegiveawayguys.co.uk/products/ ... 68bc12db1a

Don't take PayPal
dern

Post by dern »

@Taipan, do you mind me asking... do you play all of these or do you have a vested interest in them?

Has anyone on here won any of these things?

Thanks,
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

dern wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:29 pm @Taipan, do you mind me asking... do you play all of these or do you have a vested interest in them?

Thanks,
Taipin won a diesel mini and someone else (can't remember who) won a campervan/motorhome.
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

dern wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:29 pm @Taipan, do you mind me asking... do you play all of these or do you have a vested interest in them?

Thanks,
No, I've no vested interest in any of these sites. I was lucky enough to win a JCW Mini Cooper Sd on revcomps though. There's a couple of other winners on here too.
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

KungFooBob wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:30 pm

Thanks,
Taipin won a diesel mini and someone else (can't remember who) won a campervan/motorhome.
Mick636