Call Me Old Fashioned.....

Discussions on your upcoming trackdays, discusions on WSB, MotoGP, BSB or even F1.
Yorick

Call Me Old Fashioned.....

Post by Yorick »

But I'd love to see little Dani have a wild-card on the KTM. Apparently he's put a lot into the development. So it must suit him more than the Honda.

And get Jorge back on the red bike.
weeksy
Site Admin

Re: Call Me Old Fashioned.....

Post by weeksy »

:thumbup:
Yorick wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:16 pm But I'd love to see little Dani have a wild-card on the KTM. Apparently he's put a lot into the development. So it must suit him more than the Honda.

And get Jorge back on the red bike.
Tricky one to know the answers to. I bet KTM have a good idea though and with 4 bikes already I think they'll need an injury to allow Danni out.

The Ducati though, is a bit of a mystery currently. I have no idea what they'll do. Your boy Redding must be shouting at the management "me me me" though
G.P

Post by G.P »

For me, KTM is a perfect example of how to do it properly and Ducati us a perfect example of management fucking it up. Like I've said before, doing the same thing time after time and expecting a different outcome. Like IanB said to me yesterday, the boys at Audi might just clean the lot of them out and get new blood in..

I'd love to see Dani out again on any bike to be honest, I also reckon Jorge could do damage on the KTM or the Suzuki.its great we are in a time where 5 manufacturers are capable of winning races. All that is great but its only because Marc is out..
MrLongbeard

Post by MrLongbeard »

You're old fashioned. HTH.