Free to good home - Endura Singletrack Trousers

MTB, Road, Cyclocross, Running, walking, Rowing, Weights / Cardio, Diet, training plans
Beancounter

Free to good home - Endura Singletrack Trousers

Post by Beancounter »

Owned for the last 5 years, used about once a year.

Size is XL with approx a 32" inseam. I'm at least 38" waist (Levi's jeans) and these are uncomfortable to wear, I'd say 36" at most.

Colour black and in good condition - no rips, tears or stains.
All zips intact and working properly.
Button at waist instead of popper stud.
Velcro tabs on the waistband to fine-tune the fit. The velcro is in good condition but it's not overly grippy because it's that plasticky velcro.
Two slash-cut pockets on the front (similar to suit trousers) with magnetic stud closure so they're not watertight and not fully closeable.
Two deeper pockets on the bum cheeks, closed by velcro tabs. Again, not waterproof nor fully closeable.

There is some slight fraying, 2.5cm long, on the bottom of the right trouser leg where the cuff has rubbed against the chain ring. The cuff seam is intact.

The trousers are water-resistant if I remember correctly. The trousers are also warm to wear, only really for cold rides and I would say not on anything too efforty like hills. If you're just out with the kids and cycling along at a casual pace then they'll be fine, anything which raises the pulse and you're likely to cook IME.

If no takers they're going to the charity shop or skip.