The Old Place

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Re: The Old Place

Post by demographic »

Yeahbutnobutyeah.

Theres a couple of threads on there that I personally think will be like an example of 2020s thinking for people to search in the future and be properly embarrassed about.
Or their children to search and realise what a cantankerous old knacker they were.

A bit like the way we look back at the jokes we told in the 70s, proper cringeworthy.

Then there are some good informative threads with decent infornation.

I suspect it covers the spectrum of early 21st century thinking and wil be a valuable insight into the crap we talked and the good posts we put up as well.
Tough shit cos we cant delete it now so whatever we said is up for ever now.

Maybe.
MrLongbeard

Post by MrLongbeard »

1888 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:20 pm Ach that shit dont bother me. I have nothing in there to cringe about i just went back to look for something but it was in GM so that would mean scrolling through a couple of years of posts then though WTF is the point if you cant search. The facility probably costs so understand why its not there. Dont think ill look back though.
Go to Google, insert your search term followed by therevcounter, eg "Harley therevcounter"
If'n it doesn't get what you're looking for there will be a tab to search for more results from therevcounter.
Mussels

Post by Mussels »

1888 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:20 pm Ach that shit dont bother me. I have nothing in there to cringe about i just went back to look for something but it was in GM so that would mean scrolling through a couple of years of posts then though WTF is the point if you cant search. The facility probably costs so understand why its not there. Dont think ill look back though.
Not yet but you don't know what will be 'woke' in years to come.