Anyone got n electric road bike?

MTB, Road, Cyclocross, Running, walking, Rowing, Weights / Cardio, Diet, training plans
katana

Anyone got n electric road bike?

Post by katana »

So I ended up buying an Orbea Gain D10 so it is already 5-6 years old. Bought the bike more that it is a quite nice racer and that it fit me quite well.

Anyone else ventured in to the electric limited support bike?
JamJar

Re: Anyone got n electric road bike?

Post by JamJar »

I have a Specialized Turbo Creo that I bought last year and I absolutely love it. It's technically a Gravel/All Road bike.
v8-powered

Post by v8-powered »

JamJar wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:28 am I have a Specialized Turbo Creo that I bought last year and I absolutely love it. It's technically a Gravel/All Road bike.
Pretty sure that the one my F-I-L has, stood him around £7.5k
It's a lovely bit of kit and has helped keep him cycling big miles - he's 75 and doesn't think anything of big cycling adventures (tip to toe of Portugal and circumnavigation of NI in the last year) but the price is a little salty for me.
JamJar

Post by JamJar »

v8-powered wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:34 am
JamJar wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:28 am I have a Specialized Turbo Creo that I bought last year and I absolutely love it. It's technically a Gravel/All Road bike.
It's a lovely bit of kit and has helped keep him cycling big miles - he's 75 and doesn't think anything of big cycling adventures (tip to toe of Portugal and circumnavigation of NI in the last year) but the price is a little salty for me.
He must have the carbon one, I went for the alloy one which I don't think they do anymore and it cost me £4.2k. I originally ordered a Ribble ebike but they let me down and I was going to Italy and Slovenia for the Giro and I wanted something to help me get to the mountaintop finishes.
v8-powered

Post by v8-powered »

JamJar wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:07 am
v8-powered wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:34 am
He must have the carbon one, I went for the alloy one which I don't think they do anymore and it cost me £4.2k. I originally ordered a Ribble ebike but they let me down and I was going to Italy and Slovenia for the Giro and I wanted something to help me get to the mountaintop finishes.
Yes - is the carbon framed one.