Lionel 49

Welcome to REVTOTHELIMIT. Your forum for all things MOTORBIKE. From Ducati to Yamaha, from Suzuki to KTM, from Dakar to WSB, MotoGP and BSB. Come in and talk motorbikes with us. We have racers, riders, trackdays, we have DAS instructors and coaches.
Bigyin

Re: Lionel 49

Post by Bigyin »

I only know one Lionel who rides bikes and while he is old i doubt he was born as far back as 49 ;)

He was part of the other places too
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

Yesterday we had another new AI/ChatGPT creation welcoming Lionel to 'our community of bikers' :lol:

The way things are going we'll need a new subsection 'Virtual Bikers' where the computers can chat to each other, or a single computer can talk to itself perhaps. :thumbup:
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Count Steer wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:30 am Yesterday we had another new AI/ChatGPT creation welcoming Lionel to 'our community of bikers' :lol:

The way things are going we'll need a new subsection 'Virtual Bikers' where the computers can chat to each other, or a single computer can talk to itself perhaps. :thumbup:
Nice job then mate.. I was out all day as you probably noticed.. So don't pick up on these things at weekends often. :bblonde:
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

weeksy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:31 am
Count Steer wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:30 am Yesterday we had another new AI/ChatGPT creation welcoming Lionel to 'our community of bikers' :lol:

Nice job then mate.. I was out all day as you probably noticed.. So don't pick up on these things at weekends often. :bblonde:
I think we humans are safe from the 'rise of the machines' for a while. I predict they'll be too busy generating new IDs and slagging each other off on social media to take over the earth and send Arnie back in time. :lol: