Hi all! I have a small YouTube channel and to celebrate this year's Isle of Man TT I am giving away a PS5

Welcome to REVTOTHELIMIT. Your forum for all things MOTORBIKE. From Ducati to Yamaha, from Suzuki to KTM, from Dakar to WSB, MotoGP and BSB. Come in and talk motorbikes with us. We have racers, riders, trackdays, we have DAS instructors and coaches.
ThatBikerGedi

Hi all! I have a small YouTube channel and to celebrate this year's Isle of Man TT I am giving away a PS5

Post by ThatBikerGedi »

Hey everyone! :bblonde:

My name is Gedi and I have a small motorcycle YouTube channel called ThatBikerGedi https://www.youtube.com/@ThatBikerGedi.

So, why am I posting this? I had permission from admin to inform you about my latest giveaway. The below, video titled "What Famous Racers Made the Isle of Man TT Winners List? 🏍" talks about the historic Isle of Man TT winners, but towards the end of the video I start talking about the rules for entering the competition.

Link to the above video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZYKG9qscJA - you have until 25th June to enter! The prize will also, include a motorcycle racing video game from choice of three.

Good luck everyone!

Gedi
Ant

Re: Hi all! I have a small YouTube channel and to celebrate this year's Isle of Man TT I am giving away a PS5

Post by Ant »

PS5? I don't think there are many under 18s here....will have a look at the channel, though.
Jody
Location: Biarritz in Summer, Cornwall In Autumn, Courchevel in Winter

Re: Hi all! I have a small YouTube channel and to celebrate this year's Isle of Man TT I am giving away a PS5

Post by Jody »

Ant wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:28 pm PS5? I don't think there are many under 18s here....will have a look at the channel, though.
If you don't want it, I'll kindly help you out and take it off your hands
Slenver

Post by Slenver »

Ant wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:28 pm PS5? I don't think there are many under 18s here....will have a look at the channel, though.
Pfft. I'm 50 and half my friends have one, even if they're just bought 'for the kids' :)