My name is Gedi and I own ThatRedFireblade YouTube channel where I really like to giveaway Motorcycle Lego Technics!

Welcome to REVTOTHELIMIT. Your forum for all things MOTORBIKE. From Ducati to Yamaha, from Suzuki to KTM, from Dakar to WSB, MotoGP and BSB. Come in and talk motorbikes with us. We have racers, riders, trackdays, we have DAS instructors and coaches.
ThatRedFireblade

My name is Gedi and I own ThatRedFireblade YouTube channel where I really like to giveaway Motorcycle Lego Technics!

Post by ThatRedFireblade »

Hey everyone! :wave:

My name is Gedi and I've been riding bikes since 2017. Back in 2020 when the world changed I rode my CBR1000RR from London to Norway (5,000+), which inspired me to start a YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@ThatRedFireblade/featured. I had more than a year's beak from my channel, but after working in Affiliate marketing for three years I feel confident that my channel could be monetized in 2023.

The goal of my channel is to be a mix between educational videos, funny videos, touring videos, bike reviews, gear reviews, custom projects, giveaways, and so on. I want to inspire people to travel on their motorcycles, meet new people and enjoy life more.

Personally, I have been heavily inspired by the likes of Bikes and Beards, The Missenden Flyer, Charlie and Ewan, TeaPotOne and so many others.

Currently, I am planning to give away 10 Ducati Panigale V4 R Lego Technics at the MCN 2023 London Motorcycle Show. For more details how to enter the giveaway please, watch my latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JjMUumVzH8. Good luck!

Safe riding,

Gedi
KungFooBob

Re: My name is Gedi and I own ThatRedFireblade YouTube channel where I really like to giveaway Motorcycle Lego Technics!

Post by KungFooBob »

You missed a bit about being in Prog Rock band Rush.
Skub

Re: My name is Gedi and I own ThatRedFireblade YouTube channel where I really like to giveaway Motorcycle Lego Technics!

Post by Skub »

G'day Gedi.
"Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know what you know now."
Walt Whitman
https://soundcloud.com/skub1955
Trinity765

Post by Trinity765 »

Hi Gedi and welcome. I know of you as you've been posting your videos around on FB biking groups.

Lockdown refugee
ThatRedFireblade

KungFooBob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:29 pm You missed a bit about being in Prog Rock band Rush.
Hey mate, can you elaborate please?
ThatRedFireblade

Skub wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:35 pmG'day Gedi.
Thanks, Skub :)
ThatRedFireblade

Trinity765 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:50 pm Hi Gedi and welcome. I know of you as you've been posting your videos around on FB biking groups.

Hey Trinity, thanks for the warm welcome. I have, yes haha How long have you been on this forum?
Trinity765

Post by Trinity765 »

ThatRedFireblade wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:32 am
Trinity765 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:50 pm Hi Gedi and welcome. I know of you as you've been posting your videos around on FB biking groups.

Hey Trinity, thanks for the warm welcome. I have, yes haha How long have you been on this forum?
A few months.
Lockdown refugee
Horse

Post by Horse »

Trinity765 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:10 pm

Hey Trinity, How long have you been on this forum?
A few months.
Bit more than that!
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Trinity765

Post by Trinity765 »

Horse wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:11 pm

Hey Trinity, How long have you been on this forum?
A few months.
Bit more than that!
Well it's gets complicated after that. I was around briefly on VD, a stalker for a while on TRC and I've been full throttle on RTTL for a couple of years (I guess that wasn't so complicated).
Lockdown refugee
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

ThatRedFireblade wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:31 am
KungFooBob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:29 pm You missed a bit about being in Prog Rock band Rush.
The only other Gedi (albeit Geddy) i've ever heard of is the lead singer with rock band 'Rush'

I was trying (and failing) to be funny.
cheb

Post by cheb »

KungFooBob wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:01 pm
The only other Gedi (albeit Geddy) i've ever heard of is the lead singer with rock band 'Rush'

Prime joke that.

And hello to Gedi.
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

Trinity765 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:20 pm
Horse wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:11 pm

A few months.
Bit more than that!
Well it's gets complicated after that. I was around briefly on VD, a stalker for a while on TRC and I've been full throttle on RTTL for a couple of years (I guess that wasn't so complicated).
Blimey. I didn't know that. So you knew us when we were younger and dafter ?
MyLittleStudPony

Post by MyLittleStudPony »

ThatRedFireblade wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:19 pm Hey everyone! :wave:

My name is Gedi and I've been riding bikes since 2017. Back in 2020 when the world changed I rode my CBR1000RR from London to Norway (5,000+), which inspired me to start a YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@ThatRedFireblade/featured. I had more than a year's beak from my channel, but after working in Affiliate marketing for three years I feel confident that my channel could be monetized in 2023.

The goal of my channel is to be a mix between educational videos, funny videos, touring videos, bike reviews, gear reviews, custom projects, giveaways, and so on. I want to inspire people to travel on their motorcycles, meet new people and enjoy life more.

Personally, I have been heavily inspired by the likes of Bikes and Beards, The Missenden Flyer, Charlie and Ewan, TeaPotOne and so many others.

Currently, I am planning to give away 10 Ducati Panigale V4 R Lego Technics at the MCN 2023 London Motorcycle Show. For more details how to enter the giveaway please, watch my latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JjMUumVzH8. Good luck!

Safe riding,

Gedi
Are you a sponge or a stone?
Dodgy69

Post by Dodgy69 »

One of my fave band's as a youngun. 👍

Yamaha rocket 3
A_morti

Post by A_morti »

ThatRedFireblade wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:19 pm ... YouTube channel ... motorcycles ... Lego Technics ...
Welcome Gedi!

Looks like we have aligned interests.
I've no aspirations to monetize my channel, but here's a little video I hacked together.
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

cheb wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:15 pm
KungFooBob wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:01 pm

Prime joke that.

And hello to Gedi.
I dunno what your harkonnening about?

(Sorry I was a bit slow)
Horse

Post by Horse »

A_morti wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:52 am
ThatRedFireblade wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:19 pm ... YouTube channel ... motorcycles ... Lego Technics ...
Welcome Gedi!

Looks like we have aligned interests.
I've no aspirations to monetize my channel, but here's a little video I hacked together.
So did you choose to live there because of the ready made scale model autodrome .. ? ;)
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
A_morti

Post by A_morti »

Horse wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:34 am So did you choose to live there because of the ready made scale model autodrome .. ? ;)
It looks like it'd be great for that, but the trees mean you can't stand in the middle and chasing toys around is a younger/skinnier man's game :lol:
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

A_morti wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:29 pm
Horse wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:34 am So did you choose to live there because of the ready made scale model autodrome .. ? ;)
It looks like it'd be great for that, but the trees mean you can't stand in the middle and chasing toys around is a younger/skinnier man's game :lol:
Next challenge.... :D