ARCH Method 143

Anything you like about motorbikes
Horse

ARCH Method 143

Post by Horse »

https://www.archmotorcycle.com/method-143

The ARCH Method 143 is the ultimate production concept motorcycle. Created to realize an ambition of what could be achieved in motorcycle design, to offer the opportunity for ownership of a motorcycle normally not to be obtained… a concept.

A concept led by the design idea of layers and materials, carbon fiber, aluminum and fine leather. Layers that slide under or cover one another, intersect without interrupting the full intention of the master shape or continuity. Founded in an ultra-light carbon fiber mono-cell chassis, providing fuel storage, air filtration and strength, never before used in an American production motorcycle.

Each ARCH Method 143 ownership experience mirrors the rare opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind concept motorcycle.

WHEELS
ARCH/BST proprietary and exclusive to the ARCH Method 143 Ultra-thin Blade ‘Turbine’ Seven Spoke carbon fiber wheels (17x3.5-inch front and 17x8.5-inch rear).

CHASSIS
A first ever American production carbon fiber mono-cell motorcycle chassis incorporates fuel cell, air induction and ARCH/K&N Engineering filtration. The investment in rigorous design and engineering of the ARCH Method 143 mono-cell chassis provides unrivaled rigidity, weight reduction and handling defining ARCH Performance Architecture.

POWERTRAIN
143 cubic inches of pure American muscle, the Method 143 is a torque-laden powerhouse equipped with a Six-speed transmission and dry clutch setup.

Hand-assembled at ARCH Motorcycle's Los Angeles, California facility, the Method 143 is a limited-production motorcycle with only 23 units available for sale worldwide. Each Method 143 takes approximately 90 days or less to complete upon receipt of deposit.
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
ZRX61

Re: ARCH Method 143

Post by ZRX61 »

Reeves often shows up at the RockStore on one.
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Doesn't say the weight or power or indeed torque.

I have to say, it's not for me but I think they'll sell
Le_Fromage_Grande

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

Not for me, I don't think it will sell.

8.5" wide rear wheel, that's huge
Honda Owner
Nordboy

Post by Nordboy »

I really like the Arch stuff, they’re very pricey but it seems like you’re getting an individual bike (within parts/ design parameters) that is very high quality.
Most of them look damn good too.