MV Augusta Price Reductions

Anything you like about motorbikes
Phoenix

MV Augusta Price Reductions

Post by Phoenix »

"MV AGUSTA has launched a new sales campaign to help the Italian firm shift its outgoing Euro4 motorcycle stock.

The initiative hasn’t been given an official name as yet, so it’s tricky to know how to refer to it. What we do know, is that MV must have a substantial amount of Euro4 stock to shift, before the Euro5 deadline arrives.

Another piece of information unreleased by the brand is how much punters could pocket as a result of the deal; we are though guessing that the savings on offer could be fairly substantial. It is confirmed that the initiative will consist of commercial promotions and trade-in support for the purchase of a model in stock at participating dealers.

The offer is covering almost all of the MV range of motorcycles, with just the Rush and Brutale 1000 RR being left out of the deal. It’s presumed that these machines, having being built in such limited numbers, are already homologated to Euro5 standard."

A quick check at one of the dealers reveals an MV Agusta Dragster 800 B3 RR Naked goes for £1380 off list price £15880 Now £14500.

I'm sure you would get even more with some hard nose bartering.

:P

nb: Incorrect spelling of header. I was thinking of hot summer riding days in August. :D
weeksy
Site Admin

Re: MV Augusta Price Reductions

Post by weeksy »

I was looking yesterday and saw F4 1000 and 312R prices are bonkers! Double the price they were when I almost bought one about 7 years back
Phoenix

Re: MV Augusta Price Reductions

Post by Phoenix »

weeksy wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:05 pmI was looking yesterday and saw F4 1000 and 312R prices are bonkers! Double the price they were when I almost bought one about 7 years back
Couldn't agree more. The price of some bikes really are well and truly bonkers!