meeting people on the same side of the road

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
rodbargee

meeting people on the same side of the road

Post by rodbargee »

going in opposite directions met a chap on my side of the road as he was trying to complete an overtake it was a brake like fuck moment and he just managed to get it back on his side before we met head on He carried on presumably to get a change of underwear B1257 going up clay bank (Helmsley tt) Knob, lucky I was dawdling TBH I was in the mrs' golf
Skub

Re: meeting people on the same side of the road

Post by Skub »

Another twat who doesn't understand social distancing,eh. ;)
"Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know what you know now."
Walt Whitman
https://soundcloud.com/skub1955
rodbargee

Post by rodbargee »

Skub wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:37 pm Another twat who doesn't understand social distancing,eh. ;)
Precisely
GuzziPaul

Post by GuzziPaul »

Had it twice on Saturday and once the previouse Sunday, each time it was car drivers overtaking cyclists. Saturday was cars ovetaking on blind bends. The previous Sunday was a straight bit of road coming out of a village 30 limit, I'd slowed down but she still managed to cut both me and the cyclists up and she got a hand signal from both of us :roll:
rodbargee

Post by rodbargee »

GuzziPaul wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:07 pm Had it twice on Saturday and once the previouse Sunday, each time it was car drivers overtaking cyclists. Saturday was cars ovetaking on blind bends. The previous Sunday was a straight bit of road coming out of a village 30 limit, I'd slowed down but she still managed to cut both me and the cyclists up and she got a hand signal from both of us :roll:
.... bike went for the overtake out of sight I only saw him whilst on my side of the road trying to complete the manoeuvre if Id been pressing on or whizzing up there on my bike, who knows how it might of ended :roll: