Friday fails and Saturday sends.

MTB, Road, Cyclocross, Running, walking, Rowing, Weights / Cardio, Diet, training plans
weeksy
Site Admin

Friday fails and Saturday sends.

Post by weeksy »

Mr Moofo

Re: Friday fails and Saturday sends.

Post by Mr Moofo »

in the first vid, matey boy's trip down the rocks was so nearly in the fail video ...
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Mr Moofo wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:25 am in the first vid, matey boy's trip down the rocks was so nearly in the fail video ...
That was proper sketchy.

Friday fails always makes me laugh and go 'OOOOOFT' at them. But i'm also often massively impressed by the size of the balls comparable to the ability for many, you can see they're not particularly good at jumping, but ... BOOM they pin it and off they go.... It's awesome in many ways how they manage it. (or don't in this case)
Mr Moofo

Post by Mr Moofo »

weeksy wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:27 am
Mr Moofo wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:25 am in the first vid, matey boy's trip down the rocks was so nearly in the fail video ...
That was proper sketchy.

Friday fails always makes me laugh and go 'OOOOOFT' at them. But i'm also often massively impressed by the size of the balls comparable to the ability for many, you can see they're not particularly good at jumping, but ... BOOM they pin it and off they go.... It's awesome in many ways how they manage it. (or don't in this case)
Unfortunately you can see some of them are going to stuff it well before they jump. Makes you think about confidence and body position ....