This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Mussels

Re: This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Post by Mussels »

False flag operation? As long as he can keep his mouth shut Trump's campaign just keeps getting better.

I don't know the timings but the police were told about the gunman before shots were fired.
Horse

Post by Horse »

Mussels wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:18 am False flag operation? As long as he can keep his mouth shut Trump's campaign just keeps getting better.
I know nothing about shooting accuracy, but to trim an ear that accurately from 120m?
Mussels wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:18 am As long as he can keep his mouth shut Trump's campaign just keeps getting better.
Well, since everyone is, and has been, making predictions, a question. How long before this becomes an iconic campaign image?
762f94d0-419f-11ef-9e1c-3b4a473456a6~2.jpg
762f94d0-419f-11ef-9e1c-3b4a473456a6~2.jpg (227.62 KiB) Viewed 387 times
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Mussels wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:18 am False flag operation? As long as he can keep his mouth shut Trump's campaign just keeps getting better.
LOL. And you call me a conspiracy theorist...

Still, I am willing to bet that unthinking nonsense will of course be promoted by the mainstream media and all over social media. Had the political implications been reversed, such conjecture would be censored into oblivion.

Because "orange man bad" it will I am sure it will instead be amplified as if it was an equally likely scenario.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Horse wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:25 am I know nothing about shooting accuracy, but to trim an ear that accurately from 120m?
And kill someone else in the process, let's not forget.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Noggin wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:13 am Ummmm - people on here have been mentioning the possibility/probability of Trump being taken out since he first got in!!
Really?? Who was that then? What reaction did they get?
Plato
Horse

Post by Horse »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:31 am
Horse wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:25 am I know nothing about shooting accuracy, but to trim an ear that accurately from 120m?
And kill someone else in the process, let's not forget.
I'd not.

Also, typing one finger on the phone, so keeping it brief.

And there's the location too. No grassy knoll?
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

Three inches to the right, just three lousy inches.....damn!
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

Yorick wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:11 pm
Buckaroo wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:03 pm Reading some of the commentary and points made regards mass manipulation reminds me to try and get hold of the Foundation series that went missing when I moved. The mule character has many similarities to one of the USA protagonists.
I have absolutely no idea what you said.

Any clues?
what @Saga Lout said. Well worth a read :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Pirahna

Post by Pirahna »

It's an easy shot on a static target, hitting a moving target will depend on training and experience. The bloke was on roof approx 150 yards away from Trump, I'm guessing he was waiting for Trump to stand still for a second before shooting. Trump moved and his ear was grazed, I assume the dead person was standing behind Trump.
mangocrazy

Post by mangocrazy »

Screwdriver wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:27 am my record on the veracity of so called "conspiracy theories" is starting to look somewhat prescient.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
There is no cloud, just somebody else's computer.
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

Where was Melania at the time? Hmmmm...
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

Accidentally came across a YouTube channel called Republic World that''s running a video which includes a guy claiming to be the shooter (Thomas Matthew Crooks) stating that he hates Trump and Republicans, and 'you got the wrong guy'. And while he does look very similar to the shooter, and there are comments pointing out that the guy is a troll and naming him, the vast majority of posters seem quite happy to believe what they've been shown. These are the same people that will drone on about MSN and sheeples yet readilly ingest fake bollox like this while spewing hate. Almost 380,000 views since it was posted 2 hours ago, no wonder the country is so fucked.
I guess channels like Republic World have to have something to counter the reports that the shooter was a registered Republican.
Skub

Post by Skub »

"Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know what you know now."
Walt Whitman
https://soundcloud.com/skub1955
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

mangocrazy wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:59 am Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
You mean this:
Screwdriver wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:38 pm What worries me more is this charade is too obvious now but the shadowy administration-behind-the-scenes do not appear to be really doing anything except propping up Bidens corpse. This is a group of massively wealthy people, keen to carry on going until they own everything. I don't believe for one minute they don't have a contingencyplan. Trump is going to walk this election by a mile. They can't use the same tactics last time to cheat the election. I fear something darker.
21 days later someone takes a pot shot at Trump.

They miss and literally within seconds the shooter** is shot dead. Dead men tell no tales. I'm sure the timings and the physical arena will be analysed to death but speaking of clocks and timings, doesn't it strike anyone as massively convenient? As the shooter is still getting off his rounds, the security services are suddenly able to find him, target him and take him out - within something like one or two seconds. If that.

Almost as if a marksman was waiting for the attempt...

Yeah, that really is "out there" but not quite so far as the "false flag" bollocks.

** They know who he is. What's the betting his online presence and social media content is right now being edited to cast doubt on his real motives?
Plato
Saga Lout

Post by Saga Lout »

DefTrap wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:42 am...
And still no proof for your ramblings about who is controlling Biden and increasingly wild conjecture about what the end game might be.
Biden is obviously not in control. Who do you think is pulling his strings? It could be "Doctor" Jill Biden, it could be Obama, it could be the Clintons, or it could be a combination of two of the above or all three. Or it could be somebody else. But sure as Hell, former vice president Sleepy, Creepy Joe isn't even in charge of himself, let alone the country.
Slenver

Post by Slenver »

I'd have assumed and hoped that a little bike forum in the UK would be relatively safe from conspiracy theorist wackos, but it seems that nowhere is safe these days.
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

Slenver wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:15 am I'd have assumed and hoped that a little bike forum in the UK would be relatively safe from conspiracy theorist wackos, but it seems that nowhere is safe these days.
You're new here I take it?
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

Trump was lucky that round was deflected by his impenetrable layer of kevlar-reinforced hair spray.
All aboard the Peckham Pigeon! All aboard!
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

Slenver wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:15 am I'd have assumed and hoped that a little bike forum in the UK would be relatively safe from conspiracy theorist wackos, but it seems that nowhere is safe these days.
I'm going for the almost impossible to believe conspiracy theory that in a country where weapons are easy to come by, some nut case decided to shoot a high profile politician, all by himself, getting shot by the authorities who I believe train quite hard to do so.

I know...whacko, right? :shock:

Actually, has anybody checked to see if Alex Baldwin was filming in the area at that time...?
All aboard the Peckham Pigeon! All aboard!
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Screwdriver wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:58 am I'm sure the timings and the physical arena will be analysed to death but speaking of clocks and timings, doesn't it strike anyone as massively convenient? As the shooter is still getting off his rounds, the security services are suddenly able to find him, target him and take him out - within something like one or two seconds. If that.

Almost as if a marksman was waiting for the attempt...
Hold on now, wait a minute....

This can't be true can it??

How the fuck do the most advanced security service in the world not see that roof as a potential "grassy knoll"?

Where were they all stationed? How did the shooter set himself up there without being seen except by an eyewitness who was pointing the shooter out to the police while the crowd member himself was under observation from security. "Look at that conspiracy theorist jumping up and down pointing at a roof. What is he trying to say..."

If that map I grabbed off a random video is an accurate representation of the incident scene, there are going to be some very difficult to answer questions.
Plato