Re: In todays news...

Post by Yorick »

Yorick

Post by Yorick »

This wonkiest pub malarkey.
3 arrests on suspicions of arson.

Seems like a plan drawn up by nutters.
They're gonna get done for arson. And pretty obvious the insurance ain't gonna pay out now :D
Was on sale for £675,000 so they'll lose shitloads ;)

https://news.sky.com/story/third-arrest ... b-12956784
Noggin

Post by Noggin »

Yorick wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:27 pm This wonkiest pub malarkey.

They're gonna get done for arson. And pretty obvious the insurance ain't gonna pay out now :D

Shame the insurance won't pay out to A N Other person to ensure the pub is rebuilt :( :(
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Mr Moofo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:43 am As I said, a hero with the redneck community ... no longer the land of the brave and the free, more the land of the wilfully blind and lead.
With the exception of Fox, all the other news channels edited the "peacefully & patriotically make your voices heard" part of his speech out when reporting on the events of the day... & they're STILL doing that.
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

Noggin wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:56 pm
Yorick wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:27 pm This wonkiest pub malarkey.

Shame the insurance won't pay out to A N Other person to ensure the pub is rebuilt :( :(
If they try to rebuild it, it will be Britain's wankiest pub :D
Potter

Post by Potter »

I notice Biden probably won't be able to continue to pull strings to keep his lad out of court/jail and any trial evidence is likely to implicate Biden Senior in dirty money deals. Everyone knows it anyway, but it looks like it might not be supressed for much longer.

It might be a novelty if the next US president isn't a criminal :D
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

I find it staggering that in such a populous country, Biden and Trump were the best they could come up with...
All aboard the Peckham Pigeon! All aboard!
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Potter wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:42 am I notice Biden probably won't be able to continue to pull strings to keep his lad out of court/jail and any trial evidence is likely to implicate Biden Senior in dirty money deals. Everyone knows it anyway, but it looks like it might not be supressed for much longer.

It might be a novelty if the next US president isn't a criminal :D
After the shenanigans surrounding the election fiasco (which I am still convinced was rigged) the Biden admin have gone all-in with their let's say "questionable" policy decisions (diktats). Since they control the legislation and have partisan operatives in every walk of public life (including the Jan 6th riots) they figure they are "untouchable". They have had a field day enriching themselves, allowing minority groups to run riot while Rome burns.

When Trump gets into power, it's payback time. The entire judicial system has been ganging up against Trump since day one. Incredibly despite their obviously being some shred of merit in one or two of those attempted persecutions, Trump clearly hasn't transgressed quite far enough to allow them to throw him in jail.

Clearly that is not true of the Biden mafia. That makes this a very dangerous situation because having gone all-in with their personal enrichment schemes (including the war in Ukraine ffs) they now have everything to lose. Tucker Carlson may have gone too far in his assessment that they might have Trump assassinated or literally declare war on Russia (so they can give themselves "emergency powers" to halt the election process).

I can see the merit in that "prediction" but I think the gradual shift in awareness has turned a corner and America is beginning to see behind the lies. I don't think they would get away with it. They may have gone so far already that the democrat party will turn on itself and self-destruct before they take such drastic measures to protect their puppet president.

But I don't think it is Biden they need to concentrate on. It's Obama and Clinton who are pulling the strings. Without the protection of a partisan state judicial system, they too are going to be in deep shit.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

We've had Russia & Saudi cut oil production this week.. & on the SAME FUCKING DAY, Biden cancelled a bunch of oil/gas leases in Alaska. Gas is already up by $1/gal since Aug 1st.. & half of that was this week.

When Biden took office, the US was producing 21M barrels a day. It's now 9M barrels a day.

Califailure Governor Newsolini formed a committee to find out why gas prices were so high.. & promptly blamed the oil companies.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden ... ification/

https://climatechangedispatch.com/midni ... in-alaska/
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

It’s funny, but annoying that they bring expert people onto the News to talk about the escaped prisoner and all they can do is waffle.

Apparently he’s got a lot of training and may be living off the land in south London.
westers151

Post by westers151 »

JackyJoll wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:02 am Apparently he’s got a lot of training and may be living off the land in south London.
:lol: So, Macdonalds and Kebabs
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

westers151 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:50 am
JackyJoll wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:02 am Apparently he’s got a lot of training and may be living off the land in south London.
Living off the pavement, where they throw the salad.
Bigjawa

Post by Bigjawa »

JackyJoll wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:21 am
westers151 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:50 am
Living off the pavement, where they throw the salad.
They've scooped him.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-6674 ... type=share

Musk trying to be Billy Big Balls again....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66752264
Hot_Air

Post by Hot_Air »

Screwdriver wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:56 am It's Obama and Clinton who are pulling the strings.
What makes you say that? :?:
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

Hot_Air wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:49 pm
Screwdriver wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:56 am It's Obama and Clinton who are pulling the strings.
What makes you say that? :?:
Someone pulled his string.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Hot_Air wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:49 pm What makes you say that? :?:
Couple of obvious clues really. One of them was from Obama himself who said (and I quote) “If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a frontman or frontwoman, and they had an earpiece in, and I was just in my basement in my sweats, looking through the stuff, then deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking — I’d be fine with that,” Obama said.

He often "joked" about wanting a third term so I suspect during his two years in office he set up a situation where he would be able to pull strings by having all the right people in all the right places. Played havoc with Trumps entire term while he was constantly battling with the so called "deep state".

Then Biden miraculously won the last election beating Trump at the very last moment in the last few hours when several thousand votes were found in just the right states. Trump received more votes than any presidential candidate in history. Must have been a bit worrying for all those ballot harvesting teams when they realised they'd have to not only beat that score but also not get caught. Not to worry, even though it was obvious to anyone watching, the powers that be own all of the media, the judicial system, the FBI etc. The story got buried and called "debunked" when it actually never has been.

We digress. No one in their right mind would believe Biden is running anything. He is clearly a puppet. He reads off cue cards (who is writing those for him?), never allows questions in the very rare press conferences run literally from a studio set, can't remember where he is or who he is talking to half the time etc.

So I put two and two together. The Clintons are an extremely powerful political entity and Hilary was literally caught red handed with a home office setup. Obama obviously is too and while the people who call the shots are most likely big business, big pharma etc. it will be Obama who is raking in the cash and making it happen. Same thing is most likely true for all that money the Biden mafia are raking in from the CCP, Ukraine etc. When Biden started syphoning off oil money from Ukraine, he was only the vice president. You think he could get away with that without permission from the boss?
Plato
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

The people puling Biden's strings are George Soros & Tom Steyer... plus whoever gave Hunter $20Million.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

ZRX61 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:27 pm The people puling Biden's strings are George Soros & Tom Steyer... plus whoever gave Hunter $20Million.
That's the money yes but it has to get into the hands of people who know how to get things done.
Plato
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Screwdriver wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:20 pm That's the money yes but it has to get into the hands of people who know how to get things done.
The US needs Voter IQ before it needs Voter ID. Something like 20% of the people who voted for Biden are now saying if they knew then, what they know now, they would have voted for Trump. So we have election interference/manipulation by the DNC, media & the FBI etc to thank for Biden. Without that, Trump would have won by a landslide.

A few mean tweets isn't looking quite so bad now...

And I think Biden is pulling a Galtieri by involving the US in UKraine.. plus we had the dumb motherfucker admit that US munitions are seriously depleted, which gave China the green flag to invade Taiwan unopposed by the US
Noggin

Post by Noggin »

ZRX61 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:20 am
Screwdriver wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:20 pm That's the money yes but it has to get into the hands of people who know how to get things done.
The US needs Voter IQ before it needs Voter ID. Something like 20% of the people who voted for Biden are now saying if they knew then, what they know now, they would have voted for Trump. So we have election interference/manipulation by the DNC, media & the FBI etc to thank for Biden. Without that, Trump would have won by a landslide.

A few mean tweets isn't looking quite so bad now...

And I think Biden is pulling a Galtieri by involving the US in UKraine.. plus we had the dumb motherfucker admit that US munitions are seriously depleted, which gave China the green flag to invade Taiwan unopposed by the US
The US needs Voter IQ before it needs Voter ID. Something like 20% of the people who voted for X are now saying if they knew then, what they know now, they would have voted for Y.
I've bolded and quoted this bit because - that's not just the US sadly. Amazing how many times I've heard this from UK voters, expect I'll hear it from French ones too when I eventually get involved in that kind of discussion (I can only vote in local elections here, so I haven't really progressed to the political conversations as yet)

I'm not even sure it's IQ - it's laziness. Just a little bit of research and you can find out more balanced information without 'that' much effort. Then you need to use your head to work out where it's come from and if it's trustworthy. It really isn't rocket science!!
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde: