In todays news...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
JackyJoll

Re: In todays news...

Post by JackyJoll »

demographic wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:42 pm
JackyJoll wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:07 pm
mangocrazy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:45 pm You persist in your idiocy when the simplest of searches proves you are talking out of your arse. As usual.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60213975
So, Starmer didn’t “not prosecute” Savile; he just didn’t prosecute Savile.
Ant didn't prosecute Savile either, and nor did I. Did you?
We need to know the answers to just exactly didn't prosecute Savile, I bet there's a whole world full of people guilty of that one.
Where's my crayon dammit, I'm gonna write into GB news about this.
I did my bit. I said he was creepy!
mangocrazy

Post by mangocrazy »

John Lydon can also be excluded from the witch-hunt...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... e-70s.html
There is no cloud, just somebody else's computer.
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

I found Savile and Rolf Harris repulsive at first (TV)sight, around 1963.

That’s the extent of my paedo-dar though. I quite liked Gary Glitter!
Pirahna

Post by Pirahna »

JackyJoll wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:03 pm I found Savile and Rolf Harris repulsive at first (TV)sight, around 1963.

There was an interview a few months ago with the Police officer who headed up Yewtree, he said that there is someone out there who is implicated but essentially untouchable (unlike the victims). A person so close to the hearts of the public that only when dead would their misdeeds have any chance of become known, even then it's likely that the cover up will continue.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Pirahna wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:48 pm There was an interview a few months ago with the Police officer who headed up Yewtree, he said that there is someone out there who is implicated but essentially untouchable (unlike the victims). A person so close to the hearts of the public that only when dead would their misdeeds have any chance of become known, even then it's likely that the cover up will continue.
That rules out politicians then... My money is on David Attenbollocks
Last edited by ZRX61 on Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

Pirahna wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:48 pm
JackyJoll wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:03 pm I found Savile and Rolf Harris repulsive at first (TV)sight, around 1963.

There was an interview a few months ago with the Police officer who headed up Yewtree, he said that there is someone out there who is implicated but essentially untouchable (unlike the victims). A person so close to the hearts of the public that only when dead would their misdeeds have any chance of become known, even then it's likely that the cover up will continue.

Thankfully I’m not under suspicion then. No right-thinking person holds me close to their heart.
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

Potter wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:14 pm
JackyJoll wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:07 pm

So, Starmer didn’t “not prosecute” Savile; he just didn’t prosecute Savile.
We need to know the answers to just exactly didn't prosecute Savile, I bet there's a whole world full of people guilty of that one.
As Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP), Keir Starmer was the most senior public prosecutor in England and Wales and responsible for leading the CPS.
The CPS failed to review the case properly and failed to prosecute the most prolific child abuser and rapist the UK has ever seen.

Now he may claim he didn't take part in the actual decision, but he presided as DPP and CPS, it was his job to make sure procedures were robust and policy was suitable.

As the most senior person in an organisation it's on you if your department fails. It's piss poor to take the salary for being the top man, and then crying it's not your fault when the department fails.

Wheres that from, looks a bit daily mail to me petal.
Link?
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Yeah you all watched savile on the telly and you loved his jolly antics

If it was so obvious why didn't you do anything?
Because you were watching him talking about touching girls on Through The Keyhole and lapping it up.
Mussels

Post by Mussels »

ZRX61 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:52 pm
Pirahna wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:48 pm There was an interview a few months ago with the Police officer who headed up Yewtree, he said that there is someone out there who is implicated but essentially untouchable (unlike the victims). A person so close to the hearts of the public that only when dead would their misdeeds have any chance of become known, even then it's likely that the cover up will continue.
Don't read too much into it, the police aren't very bothered about accuracy when throwing accusations around.
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

ZRX61 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:52 pm

Was he shagging underage wildlife?
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

DefTrap wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:28 pm Yeah you all watched savile on the telly and you loved his jolly antics

Because you were watching him talking about touching girls on Through The Keyhole and lapping it up.
I wrote to him asking for a go on a drag racer motorbike like the Imperial Wizard.
So not only did I not realise the meaning of the term Imperial Wizard*, the actual danger of be top fuel drag bikes in general I also didn't understand that I was asking a proper deviant to facilitate my request.

**KKK connotations there, as a kid I missed it.
Mussels

Post by Mussels »

demographic wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:57 pm
DefTrap wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:28 pm Yeah you all watched savile on the telly and you loved his jolly antics

I wrote to him asking for a go on a drag racer motorbike like the Imperial Wizard.
So not only did I not realise the meaning of the term Imperial Wizard*, the actual danger of be top fuel drag bikes in general I also didn't understand that I was asking a proper deviant to facilitate my request.

**KKK connotations there, as a kid I missed it.
You would have had more luck asking for a ride on a hot rod.
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

“Please fix it for my paralysed little sister to have her tank filled with Savile spunk.”
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

How much truth in this?....

Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

The Captain Tom thing? Yeah, the charity took a HUGE chunk out of the donations. The charity set up and run by his family...

But then I guess they weren't expecting it to make millions and once it did, it became a lot more di££icult to manage... :lol:

It's a cheap trick. Bill Gates has been telling everyone how amazing he is giving $20 billion to charity. Then you discover he means giving it to "the Gates Foundation". No surprise who owns that charity and who benefits from the extreme tax dodge.
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

Screwdriver wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:28 pm The Captain Tom thing? Yeah, the charity took a HUGE chunk out of the donations. The charity set up and run by his family...

But then I guess they weren't expecting it to make millions and once it did, it became a lot more di££icult to manage... :lol:

It's a cheap trick. Bill Gates has been telling everyone how amazing he is giving $20 billion to charity. Then you discover he means giving it to "the Gates Foundation". No surprise who owns that charity and who benefits from the extreme tax dodge.
and don't forget the 5g nanobots he puts in the covid vaccines.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

As the truth about the efficacy of these vaccines, the side effects and the excess deaths starts to become public knowledge, I'm just glad I didn't bow to the extreme pressure. There were just too many lies about the whole shit show, largely coming from Fauci and his determination (then and now) to stop any investigation into the origins of this man made bio weapon. Plus of course the heavy handed punishment for anyone who dared resist having a newly developed, mRNA vaccine which isn't actually a vaccine (it is of course a DNA modifying agent which triggers an immune response as opposed to a weak shot of the real thing).

Never mind, there will be another one along any minute now.
Potter

Post by Potter »

demographic wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:58 pm
Potter wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:14 pm

As Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP), Keir Starmer was the most senior public prosecutor in England and Wales and responsible for leading the CPS.
The CPS failed to review the case properly and failed to prosecute the most prolific child abuser and rapist the UK has ever seen.

Now he may claim he didn't take part in the actual decision, but he presided as DPP and CPS, it was his job to make sure procedures were robust and policy was suitable.

As the most senior person in an organisation it's on you if your department fails. It's piss poor to take the salary for being the top man, and then crying it's not your fault when the department fails.

Wheres that from, looks a bit daily mail to me petal.
Link?
Link?
You don't believe that Kier Starmer was the Director of Public Prosecutions in England and Wales and responsible for leading the CPS?

Let me explain responsibility... If your dog runs out this morning and shits on your neighbours lawn then your neighbour will blame you, it won't do you much good to stand there pointing at the dog and saying it wasn't you personally that did it. YOU are in charge of your dog.
Kier Starmer was paid money to be in charge of Public Prosecutions in England and Wales and responsible for leading the CPS.

To quantify it, Kier Starmer wasn't the only DPP that failed to prosecute Saville, and when the decision was made during his tenure it *might* not have actually reached his desk, it's strange because it was one of the biggest scandals the UK has ever seen, but he's saying that the decision was made by a more junior member of his staff and he wasn't told - to be fair it might be true, he's always been known as pretty ineffective and they might have decided not to tell him because he'd only spend two years flip-flopping.
However, Kier Starmer has apologised for the shortcomings of the CPS whilst he was in charge of it, in specific relation to Saville, because he knows he had overall responsibility and he has apologised.

None of the above is an argument, I'm just explaining it to you.

Civil servants, MPs and PMs tend not to actually be held to account, like Tony Blair, where he didn't personally shoot anyone in Iraq so it's not his fault, and I'll be surprised if anything happens to Boris, he'll get a slap on the wrist and then go on the after dinner circuit and make millions.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Screwdriver wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:28 pm The Captain Tom thing? Yeah, the charity took a HUGE chunk out of the donations. The charity set up and run by his family...

Clinton Foundation... Collected HUGE donations when it was expected she would be POTUS & then quietly disappeared when Trump won.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Screwdriver wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:40 pm As the truth about the efficacy of these vaccines, the side effects and the excess deaths starts to become public knowledge, I'm just glad I didn't bow to the extreme pressure. There were just too many lies about the whole shit show, largely coming from Fauci and his determination (then and now) to stop any investigation into the origins of this man made bio weapon. Plus of course the heavy handed punishment for anyone who dared resist having a newly developed, mRNA vaccine which isn't actually a vaccine (it is of course a DNA modifying agent which triggers an immune response as opposed to a weak shot of the real thing).

Never mind, there will be another one along any minute now.
Fortunately there isn't any evidence for any of this, so hopefully being a windbag and suggesting folk don't get vaccinated when there is another pandemic won't lead to many deaths. Although the Darwinist in me wonders whether it might not be a good thing.