Are Trump protests finished?

Current affairs, Politics, News.
DEADPOOL

Re: Are Trump protests finished?

Post by DEADPOOL »

Cousin Jack wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:19 pm Democrats in bed with ANTIFA? Really?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/antifa-mi ... n-protest/

You are getting your conspiracies in a muddle. Take deep breaths and have a lie down for a bit.
Yeah, I have never been able to fathom why the exclusively democrat run states appeared to be so happy with the BLM/antifa riots and looting. But they literally bailed out the looters from party funds to let them out again to wreak havoc.

Still, all that looting and rioting, burning down entire districts was apparently "mostly peaceful". According to the left.

Not like the outrageous right wing coup or failed insurrection where after a crowd were let in to a building, someone broke a window, people were walking all over the floor, sitting in chairs. Absolute terrorism.
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

weeksy wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:23 pm
DEADPOOL wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:20 pm
Err. I have linked to something?
Maybe not today but often enough yes
Sooo, you're criticising me for something I haven't done, rather than for the actual content of my post?

The articles I link to are generally scientific papers. Linking to a blog or a website is a mugs game. Similarly, my refusal to accept the "party line" that there was no fraud during the US election is really based on whatever "evidence" I choose to consider. That might be a sworn testimony, backed up by CCTV footage, numerical anomalies discovered within the states own published data etc.

If it piques my interest then, rather than meekly accept it is "debunked" because a partisan media says so I am more interested to hear how that evidence has been disproved. How do they explain late night counting, spikes in numbers, dead voters, 120% voter turnout (!) all that stuff.

If there is a simple explanation. Let's hear it then. That's my attitude and the more the mainstream media ignore it or big tech censor it, deplatform channels which are investigating etc. the more determined I am (or was) to fathom out the truth.

The simple truth is, it was always a battle against the clock. Biden won that.
wheelnut

Post by wheelnut »

DEADPOOL wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:18 pm None of the alleged instances of fraud have ever to my knowledge been investigated, let alone disproven.
They don’t need to be ‘disproven’ as that is their natural state. They need to be proven by those who claim it.

That which is ascertained without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence*.

*pinched from Hitch iirc.
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

DEADPOOL wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:27 pm
Cousin Jack wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:19 pm Democrats in bed with ANTIFA? Really?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/antifa-mi ... n-protest/

You are getting your conspiracies in a muddle. Take deep breaths and have a lie down for a bit.
Yeah, I have never been able to fathom why the exclusively democrat run states appeared to be so happy with the BLM/antifa riots and looting. But they literally bailed out the looters from party funds to let them out again to wreak havoc.

Still, all that looting and rioting, burning down entire districts was apparently "mostly peaceful". According to the left.

Not like the outrageous right wing coup or failed insurrection where after a crowd were let in to a building, someone broke a window, people were walking all over the floor, sitting in chairs. Absolute terrorism.
Wasn't there also a cop killed when one of those peaceful Trump supporters battered his head with a fire extinguisher?
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

DEADPOOL wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:27 pm

Vice Fuhrer Obamala Harris actually had a fund raising campaign on her website to get bail $$ for the rioters.
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

demographic wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:38 pm Wasn't there also a cop killed when one of those peaceful Trump supporters battered his head with a fire extinguisher?
There were some horrific scenes. I don't condone such behaviour, I am merely highlighting the difference between the media portrayal of one "demonstration" vs another.

Since you don't ask, let me tell you: if I had been on duty, I would have shot those protesters stone dead for daring to set foot in "my" house. However the senate refused to engage the national guard prior to the Trump rally, despite their head of security flagging it as a potential risk and that huge group were easily able to walk into the Senate.

Then recently, footage emerges of a senator opening a rear fire door and letting the protesters in.

That whole debaclé has more questions than answers but if anything which involves a large group of people could be described as "mostly peaceful", that so called "insurrection" could. Think of the carnage you could cause with just one box of matches, yet no one did. Not even the odd antifa agitator/infiltrator.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Mussels wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:13 pm Biden has already upset the far left but not giving them the appointments they were expecting, I don't think he's about to let them take over.

At our plastic Yank mentioned earlier there are already violent protests against Biden happening and it isn't by Trump supporters.
Apparently they also attacked the local DNC office, I bet all those State governors & city Mayors who told Trump they weren't going to deploy the NG are having a change of heart this morning.
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

All this uncertainty over the pond is freaking me out.
Do I wear my black flip flops tmrw or the blue ones?
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Yorick wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:55 pm All this uncertainty over the pond is freaking me out.
Do I wear my black flip flops tmrw or the blue ones?
Clearly a left Democrat.
ogri

Post by ogri »

Probably going to lose his helipad though :)
Ignorance is bliss
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

I can't be the only one here who breathed a sigh of relief when Donald finally left the White House?

Obviously just having Biden in office doesn't make everything better but having someone as divisive as Donald in power wasn't the best was it.

To be fair though, Trump has managed to mobilise many people wbo would usually never vote. Most of them have voted against him but it has meant the Republicans are out of power for a while.

Now the Democrats don't have many excuses so it will be interesting to see what happens.
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

demographic wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:29 pm Now the Democrats don't have many excuses so it will be interesting to see what happens.
Didn’t have long to wait. Did you see his “executive orders”?

Critical race theory is now back on the indoctrination I mean curriculum.
Illegal to discriminate on gender identity so call yourself a woman and have a crack at women’s sports. Presumably also open access to women’s changing rooms.
He’s also hinting at reparations (!) i.e. some free money for any non white after “suffering” 400 years of enslavement.
Action against white supremicists. I’m all for that of course but then you wonder how do they define ws? KKK membership perhaps? Membership of a N*z* group? Nope. Basically anyone who voted for Trump. I think they are also expanding the use of the term terrorist to include Trump supporters. Note the use of the term “racist” has lost its meaning, hence the need to reframe the meaning of words.

In short, I think the whole thing is going to blow up. I don’t care if Weeksy likes to dress up as a woman, each to their own but to legislate that anyone has to be literally treated as a man or woman depending simply on what they say is bonkers. Guess that makes me a white supremicist racist terrorist...
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

demographic wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:29 pm I can't be the only one here who breathed a sigh of relief when Donald finally left the White House?

Obviously just having Biden in office doesn't make everything better but having someone as divisive as Donald in power wasn't the best was it.

To be fair though, Trump has managed to mobilise many people wbo would usually never vote. Most of them have voted against him but it has meant the Republicans are out of power for a while.

Now the Democrats don't have many excuses so it will be interesting to see what happens.
You think having the party that just declared all republicans & white people in the military as white supremacists is an improvement?? Nothing divisive in painting 75million as "the enemy"
wheelnut

Post by wheelnut »

ZRX61 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:02 pm You think having the party that just declared all republicans & white people in the military as white supremacists is an improvement?? Nothing divisive in painting 75million as "the enemy"
I must have been watching different speeches to you :shifty:
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

Unity (or else!).

Other plans being discussed are to have a firmer grip on "the media". Now that's not in the inauguration speech (which is virtually word for word the same as Obama delivered last time) but it is being touted by the party. I doubt if they mean direct control of big tech but they're already too powerful a lobby for a mere government to take on, so when they say legislate against "fake news" they really mean legislate against anything they disagree with.

Seen that sort of behaviour before too. Can't remember if that was Mein Kampf or Chairman Mao's Little Red Book. Probably both.
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

wheelnut wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:10 pm I must have been watching different speeches to you :shifty:
He said he was going to "fight the rise in political extremism, white supremacy and domestic terrorism".

Who do you think he means when he says "white supremicists"? What is "political extremism"? How do they define "domestic terrorism"? How does your definition of ws or terrorist align with the examples that the Democrats are suggesting? How does that affect the first amendment?
moth

Post by moth »

DEADPOOL wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:46 pm
Mr. Dazzle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:48 pm Trump was caught on tape trying to pressure election officials to change the result of ballots.
Yes I remember that one. Trump tells the governor that they could easily find hundreds of thousands of fake votes if they would only look. All they need to do is "find" a mere few thousand (incontestable acts of fraud) to overturn the result. If you listen to the entire call rather than the selected excerpts the media would have you believe, it is obvious what is meant by "find".

The Republican governor of Georgia told Trump to do one. Unless the governor is really a <strike>izard person from the planet Tharg</strike> Democrat in deep cover?
Proud Tory scum since 1974.
moth

Post by moth »

weeksy wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:02 pm
DEADPOOL wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:00 pm
demographic wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:03 pm On a brighter note I see that Biden is signing back upto the Paris accord environmental deal?
Have you read what's in that "accord"?

I'll have to revisit it but last time I looked it was just a bunch of hot air and waffle. Lots of promises by various countries to "do something" and that "something" is largely an excuse to impose carbon tax onto the peasantry (thats you and me) while continuing to dump increasingly vast amounts of fossil fuels into the environment.

I am sure mother nature does not take any notice for how much I have to pay to run my bike while she is deciding whether or not to turn the climate on its head. All the largest polluters are "promising" is to stop making things worse decades into the future once we hit the target of 2 degrees of warming.

I suspect half of Pakistan will be underwater by then anyway. China will continue to lie through its teeth while the world pays them extra to keep it all under their hat. America will lose its hard won self sufficiency and probably kick off a war in the Middle east just for shits and giggles.
You're a proper troll
Proud Tory scum since 1974.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

wheelnut wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:10 pm I must have been watching different speeches to you :shifty:
UK media carries interviews with US politicians?
They're even asking for people to "inform on your neighbors"... Stasi...
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

moth wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:34 pm The Republican governor of Georgia told Trump to do one. Unless the governor is really a <strike>izard person from the planet Tharg</strike> Democrat in deep cover?
Yep. I am not entirely convinced that Trump was ever accepted by the GOP, I am not even sure if he is a Republican at heart. He certainly never has been a popular person despite receiving more actual votes than any other president in history (if you exclude postal votes). It is also incredible that he came so close to winning the election despite the concerted efforts of the entire mainstream media AND big tech censorship - during the electioneering process!

The FBI buried the ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden (there really is one, the Biden really are in the pocket of the CCP) because they “didn’t want to interfere” with the election. Yeah right. Hide the fact that the presidents son is money laundering for the Biden mafia in case people get the wrong idea...

I am not even sure if I “like” Trump, almost certainly wouldn’t if we ever met but that does not excuse the behaviour of his own staff, the FBI, the Democrats and even many of the Republicans who actually voted to have him impeached during his last week of “power”. There’s a clip of some senator opening a fire door to allow protesters to enter the Senate during the recent “insurrection”. He was also a Republican.

So really I guess it’s just a case of “orange man bad” and anyone who criticises the overt bias against him is obviously a white supremicist, racist, terrorist.