Darwin awards thread

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Mr. Dazzle

Re: Darwin awards thread

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Let's be fair now, people calling for stuff and claiming facts on Facebook is one step lower than finding it scrawled on a toilet wall.

Besides...you don't suddenly go from "uninterested bystander" to "organising a bus load of protesters" do you? So if you're gonna be investigating instigators, which the FBI seem pretty keen on, people like that would be high up the list.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:52 pm Let's be fair now, people calling for stuff and claiming facts on Facebook is one step lower than finding it scrawled on a toilet wall.

Besides...you don't suddenly go from "uninterested bystander" to "organising a bus load of protesters" do you? So if you're gonna be investigating instigators, which the FBI seem pretty keen on, people like that would be high up the list.
You mean someone on a bus headed away from the incident before it started & literally has two bus loads of witnesses? There's also endless footage of thousands of peaceful people leaving the scene before it all kicked off & even after it kicked off the main crowd had no clue what was going on down the street.
Last edited by ZRX61 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

The most i can summon here is a shrug.

I'd lay odds that both the person in question and the bus loads of protestors she organised have spouted some serious nasty shit on FB themselves.

So....meh.
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

ZRX61 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:44 pm You mean the part about shutting down DC for 13 days?
ZRX61 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:46 pm She's being accused of organizing & instigating the mob to attack the Capitol building. She wasn't even there at that point & had nothing to do with them. People on FB are actually calling for her death by hanging or firing squad.
No I just mean the general running of the election and the rather obvious shenanigans which the Dems seem to have gotten away with. I assume at least (!) half the country are going to be pissed off with that!

As for the punishment, well this is the extreme left wing we're talking about. They seem to be quite happy that the Burn Loot Murder brigade were "mostly peaceful" so I dread to think what they would consider a punishment. We all know they're going to destroy America as we know it. What it turns into is anyone's guess.

Nothing good I suspect.
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:13 pm The most i can summon here is a shrug.

I'd lay odds that both the person in question and the bus loads of protestors she organised have spouted some serious nasty shit on FB themselves.

So....meh.
I should've left a smiley for that too
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:13 pm The most i can summon here is a shrug.

So....meh.
Oh, so assumption, yeah, lets hang the fuckers.
Mussels

Post by Mussels »

ZRX61 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:39 pm
KungFooBob wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:47 pm I'd never heard of Parler, had to google it.

the world's town square
Speak freely and express yourself openly, without fear of being “deplatformed” for your views. Engage with real people, not bots. Parler is people and privacy-focused, and gives you the tools you need to curate your Parler experience.

I get the argumentative old giffers on here could have some right fun!
Moot point for now, Amazon shut down Parler's servers last night. So now we have MSM & the DNC in lockstep, Google, Twitter & FB silencing all opposition... Ernst Rohm would be so proud.
It has been picked up on quickly here. Facebook & Twitter were claiming they weren't publishers but government's are now saying they are making editorial decisions so they are publishers. I don't think big tech deciding for themselves to silence a political group was a good move for them.
Trump needed to be shut up but not by companies in fear of the militant left, it would be like Momentum having control of all UK media.
Cousin Jack

Post by Cousin Jack »

ZRX61 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:46 pm People on FB are actually calling for her death by hanging or firing squad.
People on FB do that - it really signifies nothing except the stupidity of people who post on FB.
Cornish Tart #1

Remember An Gof!
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Cousin Jack wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:29 pm
ZRX61 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:46 pm People on FB are actually calling for her death by hanging or firing squad.
People on FB do that - it really signifies nothing except the stupidity of people who post on FB.
Yes they do & it gets reported... then it either gets deleted or it gets left there depending on whose death is being called for.
moth

Post by moth »

ZRX61 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 pm

So....meh.

Alongside Biden, on the White House lawn?

If you roll with pigs, you're going to get covered in the same shit.
Proud Tory scum since 1974.
slowsider

Post by slowsider »

ZRX61 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 pm

So....meh.
Psyops are supposed to have some skills at influencing behaviour. What if a SEAL team just went there for a day trip.
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

moth wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:07 pm

Who were they planning on lynching? An anorexic Hobbit?

And as for that screw left sticking up....somebody might get hurt.
JamJar

Post by JamJar »

gremlin wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:30 am Who were they planning on lynching? An anorexic Hobbit?

They were chanting hang Pence.
cheb

Post by cheb »

JamJar wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:33 am
gremlin wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:30 am Who were they planning on lynching? An anorexic Hobbit?

They were chanting hang Pence.

Not the full shilling then.
Bigjawa

Post by Bigjawa »

moth wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:52 pm
Mr. Dazzle wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:41 pm The last lot to invade the capitol building were a bloody rabble.

Well at least this latest bunch didn't burn it down :)
He was from Norn Iron though, we like burning shit.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

slowsider wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:36 am Psyops are supposed to have some skills at influencing behaviour. What if a SEAL team just went there for a day trip.
Her MOS has no relevance on her chartering a couple of buses... which is all she actually did... Bit difficult to protest if the Govt make chartering buses a questionable activity.
Papers please...
slowsider

Post by slowsider »

ZRX61 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:59 pm
slowsider wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:36 am Psyops are supposed to have some skills at influencing behaviour. What if a SEAL team just went there for a day trip.
Her MOS has no relevance on her chartering a couple of buses... which is all she actually did... Bit difficult to protest if the Govt make chartering buses a questionable activity.
Papers please...
What's interesting is that she has sworn to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic, AND obey the orders of the president. Guess no-one anticipated an oxymoron. :hmmm:
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

slowsider wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:04 pm What's interesting is that she has sworn to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic, AND obey the *lawful* orders of the president. Guess no-one anticipated an oxymoron. :hmmm:
ftfy...
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

We can only hope that the legal system in the US is still as robust and impartial politically as it should be. If it was left to the Democrats, they would round up all Trump voters and punish every single last one of them, just for being a Trump supporter.

Normally such a broad statement might be classed as hyperbole. Sadly, not in this case, in fact I rather suspect that is the Democrats plan; to destroy the Right for good and maintain the single party state the US has now become.
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

DEADPOOL wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:27 pm We can only hope that the legal system in the US is still as robust and impartial politically as it should be. If it was left to the Democrats, they would round up all Trump voters and punish every single last one of them, just for being a Trump supporter.

Normally such a broad statement might be classed as hyperbole. Sadly, not in this case, in fact I rather suspect that is the Democrats plan; to destroy the Right for good and maintain the single party state the US has now become.
Isn't that the wish for all governments with a 2nd main rival? It's human nature to an extent isn't it?