Would you have an electric car if you had the money for a new car and were in the market for one?

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Horse

Re: Would you have an electric car if you had the money for a new car and were in the market for one?

Post by Horse »

cheb wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:57 am A drop side flat bed would be even better for that load. The load could be forked on too.
Unlike in the pic, where the owner is probably forked off :)
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Pirahna

Re: Would you have an electric car if you had the money for a new car and were in the market for one?

Post by Pirahna »

cheb wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:57 am A drop side flat bed would be even better for that load. The load could be forked on too.
The Cybertruck has a 6ft (1.8m) bed, my swb VW T6 has a max load length of 3m, which by the look of it would accommodate that lot.

It'll take over 3m long loads if they'll fit diagonally, I had a couple of 3.5m trees it in last week.
cheb

Post by cheb »

Mine is 2.8m I think. Anything longer can just hang out the back, I've an old high viz waistcoat to make it legit.

A giraffe hatch was an option on small Renault vans, it was a openable flap in the roof in front of the rear doors.