Where have all the bikers gone?

Anything you like about motorbikes
Buckaroo

Re: Where have all the bikers gone?

Post by Buckaroo »

Skub wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:32 pm
The Spin Doctor wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:19 pm You don't want to know how much I'm paying now, because I don't have a brick garage (a Sold Secure bike shed doesn't count as 'secure' for the purposes of locking a motorcycle away at night.
Yeahbutt,don't forget after age 80 insurance costs rise. :P
Spit roasted by insurance companies: too young/high risk, too old/high risk. The only difference being, the former believes they're brilliant riders, the latter has forgotten that they were :obscene-drinkingcheers:
The Spin Doctor

Post by The Spin Doctor »

Skub wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:32 pm
The Spin Doctor wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:19 pm You don't want to know how much I'm paying now, because I don't have a brick garage (a Sold Secure bike shed doesn't count as 'secure' for the purposes of locking a motorcycle away at night.
Yeahbutt,don't forget after age 80 insurance costs rise. :P
A way to go yet... but not as far as I would like...
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer." Henry David Thoreau
www.ko-fi.com/survivalskills www.survivalskillsridertraining.co.uk www.facebook.com/survivalskills
The Spin Doctor

Post by The Spin Doctor »

Buckaroo wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:09 pm Spit roasted by insurance companies: too young/high risk, too old/high risk. The only difference being, the former believes they're brilliant riders, the latter has forgotten that they were :obscene-drinkingcheers:
I was never brilliant... just adequate to stay alive!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer." Henry David Thoreau
www.ko-fi.com/survivalskills www.survivalskillsridertraining.co.uk www.facebook.com/survivalskills
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

I found them!