No
29%
Maybe
22%

Total votes: 41

Cousin Jack

Re: Will Russia invade the Ukraine?

Post by Cousin Jack »

If it looks like a flounce, and sounds like a flounce, .................

We shall call it a flounce, you can call it whatever you choose.
Cornish Tart #1

Remember An Gof!
irie

Post by irie »

mangocrazy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:19 pm
This is clearly unacceptable behaviour measured by your own standards...
Unsurprisingly you missed this out:
irie wrote: But very handy tunnels to retreat into when you attack that "immediate (and hostile) neighbour ... armed to the teeth with bombs and rockets", kill over a thousand of them and take hundreds of hostages, and that neighbour gets mighty pissed off and swears to kill you for doing that.
If Hamas had not attacked Israel then Gaza would have been left untouched. However, Hamas attacked Isreal and Israel therefore retaliated.
"Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people." - Giordano Bruno
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

mangocrazy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:00 pm I wasn't aware of there being any law against digging tunnels? Seems a logical thing to do when your immediate (and hostile) neighbour is armed to the teeth with bombs and rockets.
I’m unfamiliar with the laws of Gaza. Enlighten me.

I must say, murdering teens at a music festival and baking babies seems unlike a logical thing to do when your neighbour has an actual army, as opposed to a mob.
irie

Post by irie »

Cousin Jack wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:30 pm If it looks like a flounce, and sounds like a flounce, .................
We shall call it a flounce, you can call it whatever you choose.
I was happy to leave it as it was without starting a new thread. But apparently that's not good enough for Mango who evidently did not want to start a new thread and wants to continue here. In a thread about Ukraine. :lol:
"Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people." - Giordano Bruno
mangocrazy

Post by mangocrazy »

I was discussing your flounce. You were discussing Israel/Hamas in a thread reserved for Russia Ukraine after berating someone else for doing the same. The horror!
There is no cloud, just somebody else's computer.
mangocrazy

Post by mangocrazy »

JackyJoll wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:38 pm
mangocrazy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:00 pm I wasn't aware of there being any law against digging tunnels? Seems a logical thing to do when your immediate (and hostile) neighbour is armed to the teeth with bombs and rockets.
I’m unfamiliar with the laws of Gaza. Enlighten me.
Ask irie - he's tunnel-man. I was responding to his tunnel-terror.
JackyJoll wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:38 pm I must say, murdering teens at a music festival and baking babies seems unlike a logical thing to do when your neighbour has an actual army, as opposed to a mob.
It's akin to a 7 stone weakling assaulting Mike Tyson's mother. It's never going to end well. But being in what is effectively a prison camp can do strange things to people's reasoning.
There is no cloud, just somebody else's computer.
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

mangocrazy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:56 pm It's akin to a 7 stone weakling assaulting Mike Tyson's mother. It's never going to end well. But being in what is effectively a prison camp can do strange things to people's reasoning.
That’s quite a good analogy about Old Mother Tyson.

There were many thousands of Gaza locals working in Israel, for comparatively good pay. Maybe that’s something they could have developed, instead of the current shitshow.

I don’t think Egypt let them in, to work there.
irie

Post by irie »