This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Screwdriver

Re: This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Post by Screwdriver »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:45 pm Trumpy hitting the big issues on his fake twitter platform :lol:

This is in response not to Taylor Swift saying she endorses Kamala Harris but because in her own words, because she supports Tim Walz's stance on LGBTQ.

Remembering Taylor Swifts' fan base is basically every little girl in America: Tim Walz stance is that (in Minnesota) if a little girl says she wants to "become" a little boy and the parents disagree - the child will be taken into "care", sterilised and mutilated at the taxpayers expense.

Yeah. I have gone off Taylor too. Which is worse, saying some dumb stuff on Twitter or mutilating children?
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
Mussels

Post by Mussels »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:45 pm Trumpy hitting the big issues on his fake twitter platform :lol:

Was it her taking pot shots at him today then?
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Screwdriver wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:18 pm Remembering Taylor Swifts' fan base is basically every little girl in America: Tim Walz stance is that (in Minnesota) if a little girl says she wants to "become" a little boy and the parents disagree - the child will be taken into "care", sterilised and mutilated at the taxpayers expense.
https://www.advocate.com/election/factc ... oggle-gdpr

...False claim that the state can “trans your kids” from American Principles Project Terry Schilling

What Vance, Schilling, and others fail to mention is that the provision in question applies to Section 518D of Minnesota law, known as the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act.

This act, adopted by most states in the U.S., addresses disputes between divorced parents when one parent lives in or moves to a different state, or when multiple states have competing claims to jurisdiction over custody cases.

The specific provision highlighted by Schilling and referred to by Trump and Vance states that the state can take “temporary emergency jurisdiction.”

This does not equate to taking custody of the child; rather, it allows a judge to hear a case in a custody dispute where one parent resides in a state that criminalizes trans care and the other in a state where such care is legal. Notably, it does not even tell the judge who should be awarded custody, it merely allows a court in Minnesota to hear such a custody dispute....
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

Another bungled attempt, so it seems, to rid the world of an orange skid mark in the undergarments of the world. I mean, can't they do anything right. Jeeez!
MrLongbeard

Post by MrLongbeard »

At this rate he'll be full of holes and buried come election day
mangocrazy

Post by mangocrazy »

If the first 'attempt' doesn't give him a lift in the polls, arrange another one...
There is no cloud, just somebody else's computer.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:52 pm
Screwdriver wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:18 pm Remembering Taylor Swifts' fan base is basically every little girl in America: Tim Walz stance is that (in Minnesota) if a little girl says she wants to "become" a little boy and the parents disagree - the child will be taken into "care", sterilised and mutilated at the taxpayers expense.

...False claim that the state can “trans your kids” from American Principles Project Terry Schilling

What Vance, Schilling, and others fail to mention is that the provision in question applies to Section 518D of Minnesota law, known as the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act.

This act, adopted by most states in the U.S., addresses disputes between divorced parents when one parent lives in or moves to a different state, or when multiple states have competing claims to jurisdiction over custody cases.

The specific provision highlighted by Schilling and referred to by Trump and Vance states that the state can take “temporary emergency jurisdiction.”

This does not equate to taking custody of the child; rather, it allows a judge to hear a case in a custody dispute where one parent resides in a state that criminalizes trans care and the other in a state where such care is legal. Notably, it does not even tell the judge who should be awarded custody, it merely allows a court in Minnesota to hear such a custody dispute....
Nope. I am afraid you are incorrect. You need to read the document you refer to.

What this democrat shill propaganda website is doing is what all of these Snopes type "fact" check sites do. They will take the merest whiff of hyperbole, in this case the unfortunate use of the word "kidnap" and declare the entire thrust of the argument as "false".

The truth is, as they state in the very article you link to, is that these are "sanctuary states". They will "provide refuge" for children who are unable to undergo trans care (!) if their parents forbid it.

So for "kidnap" replace with; "provide sanctuary for". Is there a practical difference? No. They will happily take your child, sterilise it and mutilate them and there is nothing the parents can do.

Oh yeah, I am sure Snopes et. al. would have a field day with that too. Are they "mutilating" children. No these monsters will insist, they are under the care of a surgeon who will carefully remove their breasts, genitals etc. Are they being "sterilised" no that is not the objective, the objective is to rebalance hormonal activity to correspond to the whims of the child who is sure they want to "transition".

Seriously, I sincerely believe this kind of monstrous misapplication of medical intervention is as close to satanism as you can get. The numbers of children being persuaded to go through this barbaric procedure is horrifying. Any doctor who would deliberately inflict such unnecessary cruelty on a perfectly healthy child should be have their license revoked and thrown in jail. Such cruelty is sickening.
Plato
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Just for the record....
Screwdriver wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:37 am
DefTrap wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:55 am Give us another prediction to shoot at because this is hilarious.
You want a prediction? The Dems will have another pop at Trump before he becomes elected if only because he will be in office before they can delete all of the evidence for who was behind the last failed assassination. They literally have nothing to lose.
What does surprise me however is the callous, offhand response to this further attempt. Is this really the sort of world you people want to live in? A government willing to murder their political opponent is just the sort of government you want? How do you suppose such a regime is going to treat you when the time comes...

Like I said, I am not surprised, it should be obvious to anyone who thinks for one second what this shitshow of a Whitehouse gone mental is prepared to do to "protect democracy".
Screwdriver wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:37 am Too obvious? OK well, failing that, some new trumped up charges will emerge for them to throw him in jail prior to the election or just for the debate which would become a Kamala Harris election advert. Also an obvious ploy?
They might just as well do this anyway. Keep throwing enough shit and eventually something must stick. How many time have the dems used the old "convicted felon" nonsense. As if they didn't just make it up anyway.

Even that doesn't really matter.

THIS is what matters:
Screwdriver wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:37 am OK the BIG ONE I have been worried about for some time: if all else fails, history suggests a failing regime will deliberately start a war. It won't take much to tip Russia over the edge, a StormShadow in the heart of Moscow would do it...

,,,and Biden is apparently just about to lift the veto on Ukraine launching our long range weapons inside Russia.

That will mean war. I don't just mean that as a matter of rhetoric, I mean to make such a declaration is literally a declaration of war in a very real legal sense. Again, I do hope I am wrong on this one.

Our last hope being that if push comes to shove and it looks like things are going too far, Putin will end up throwing himself put of a window. This is going to be a pivotal week for humanity.
Plato
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

mangocrazy wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:08 pm If the first 'attempt' doesn't give him a lift in the polls, arrange another one...
Well they didn't kill the perp this time. Wonder if that's a slip up or part of 'the plan'? Sounds a bit of a ham fisted job....waggling the gun around while the security team was sweeping the course ahead of Trumpski. (How much does a round of golf cost :shock: ). Sounds like the scope wasn't on the gun and, from the bags he had
- and had hung on a fence :hmmm: - it looks like he bought his packed lunch with him.

I suspect he'll either be 'found dead in his cell' or trot out some script. (Current story is he's a pro-Ukraine-Covid-is-a-Chinese-weapon chap from Hawaii with a record for carrying a concealed weapon and getting leery with the fuzz. Clearly not actually very good at concealing weapons.).

Meanwhile much hand wringing and 'violence has no place in America' soundbites. Clearly that's why so many guns are available - to prevent violence.
Doubt is not a pleasant condition.
But certainty is an absurd one
Voltaire
JamJar

Post by JamJar »

Screwdriver wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:54 am
Mr. Dazzle wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:52 pm

Nope. I am afraid you are incorrect. You need to read the document you refer to.

What this democrat shill propaganda website is doing is what all of these Snopes type "fact" check sites do. They will take the merest whiff of hyperbole, in this case the unfortunate use of the word "kidnap" and declare the entire thrust of the argument as "false".

The truth is, as they state in the very article you link to, is that these are "sanctuary states". They will "provide refuge" for children who are unable to undergo trans care (!) if their parents forbid it.

So for "kidnap" replace with; "provide sanctuary for". Is there a practical difference? No. They will happily take your child, sterilise it and mutilate them and there is nothing the parents can do.

Oh yeah, I am sure Snopes et. al. would have a field day with that too. Are they "mutilating" children. No these monsters will insist, they are under the care of a surgeon who will carefully remove their breasts, genitals etc. Are they being "sterilised" no that is not the objective, the objective is to rebalance hormonal activity to correspond to the whims of the child who is sure they want to "transition".

Seriously, I sincerely believe this kind of monstrous misapplication of medical intervention is as close to satanism as you can get. The numbers of children being persuaded to go through this barbaric procedure is horrifying. Any doctor who would deliberately inflict such unnecessary cruelty on a perfectly healthy child should be have their license revoked and thrown in jail. Such cruelty is sickening.
Just as a matter of interest, how many children in the US are having their breasts and genitals removed because they are transgender?
Saga Lout

Post by Saga Lout »

JamJar wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:25 pmJust as a matter of interest, how many children in the US are having their breasts and genitals removed because they are transgender?
Wrong question. Here's a question for you: how many would be enough?
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

If I was a high-level member of the Illuminati looking to take out Trump, I'd be sure to hire a rank amateur petty criminal with a proven record of posting social media diatribe, such as Covid conspiracy theories and recruiting Afghan soldiers to fight in Ukraine, and known for being a bit shooty with guns.

Yep. My first choice, for sure.
All aboard the Peckham Pigeon! All aboard!
Cousin Jack

Post by Cousin Jack »

Saga Lout wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:09 pm
JamJar wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:25 pmJust as a matter of interest, how many children in the US are having their breasts and genitals removed because they are transgender?
Wrong question. Here's a question for you: how many would be enough?
That's easy.

Zero.
Cornish Tart #1

Remember An Gof!
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Some blithering idiot laid out Trump's security plans during a presser. He's probably getting retrained on OpSec today.
mangocrazy

Post by mangocrazy »

These bungled attempts at offing Trump are all getting a bit 'me too', aren't they? At least this one had his 15 minutes of fame without being terminated.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

An interesting idea that I bet my bottom dollar has been discussed around a table in some dark deep room inside the Whitehouse:

How would it effect the democrat chances of winning the election if someone assassinated Biden. He is currently just a useless idiot now with a very strong possibility of being even more damaging in the future> Lot of skeletons in that closet.

They'd need an Oswald like fall guy, someone they could insist was "a Republican". Get ChatGPT to knock up a cast iron "history" and a convincing digital footprint. Kill two birds with one bullet.

...and if they could blame it on something "stupid" Trump said, chalk up even more election points. What are the chances of Trump saying anything stupid enough to trigger such a plan? I wonder?
Plato
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

JamJar wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:25 pm Just as a matter of interest, how many children in the US are having their breasts and genitals removed because they are transgender?
Number of children in the USA who are convinced/have been told they are the "wrong" gender: in the 100's of thousands

Number who are diagnosed with gender dysphoria: tens of thousands

Number of children prescribed "puberty blockers" (i.e. being sterilised): thousands

Number of children being surgically mutilated: several hundred.
Apart from giving these monsters working in the "health care" industry a guaranteed income for the life of the unfortunate victim, what are the measurable benefits? Are there any studies which document the long term effects apart from the vastly increased suicide rates among these victims?

How many is too many?

From here: https://www.reuters.com/investigates/sp ... outh-data/

I do not present that as either definitive or factual evidence, it was the first site I found and I find the whole thing so distasteful and upsetting, I find it difficult to research. Make of it what you will. Plus those numbers appeared to be growing exponentially back in 2021.

I would normally expect a child to tell me they want to be an astronaut or a fireman or a nurse. I would be quite happy for a little girl to tell me she wants to be a boy. Let her do boys things (until she gets beaten up in the rough and tumble), dress up as much as she likes, even cut her hair boy style.

Personally, I would draw the line at having her permanently biologically sterilised and/or mutilated. I would also be more than a little wary of any adult who relishes the idea of transforming a child.

After all, next week she'll want to be a ballerina...
Plato
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Surely Trump's style of rambling, often incoherent, and "what if?" semi-aggressive rhetoric has already been taken, by some, as inciting violence?

So, yes,the chances of him saying something disputably stupid, again. is quite high.
Saga Lout

Post by Saga Lout »

DefTrap wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:40 pm Surely Trump's style of rambling, often incoherent, and "what if?" semi-aggressive rhetoric has already been taken, by some, as inciting violence?

So, yes,the chances of him saying something disputably stupid, again. is quite high.
As opposed to Harris. Everything she says makes perfect sense. Right? :roll:
mangocrazy

Post by mangocrazy »

Saga Lout wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:45 pm
DefTrap wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:40 pm Surely Trump's style of rambling, often incoherent, and "what if?" semi-aggressive rhetoric has already been taken, by some, as inciting violence?

As opposed to Harris. Everything she says makes perfect sense. Right? :roll:
Harris is the trapper, not the trapped. She lays traps for The Donald to walk right into, forget what he's been told to say and ramble off at all sorts of tangents.