Triumph to make orange bikes!

Anything you like about motorbikes
Tricky

Triumph to make orange bikes!

Post by Tricky »

Well, orange may not be an option, but you know what I mean, and this does sound interesting- no real timescales there yet but I'm guessing that if they're announcing it, it's a fully committed path that they are already a way along
Triumph is excited to announce that development is well under way on a comprehensive range of all-new competition Motocross and Enduro motorcycles. Joining our class leading and globally renowned motorcycle range this all new competition MX and Enduro family will bring all of Triumph’s engineering expertise to riders and racers worldwide.

This will be accompanied by a landmark moment for Triumph and the MX and Enduro racing world with an all new Triumph factory race programme, and a commitment to top tier championship racing in both Motocross and Enduro series.

Coming hand-in-hand with this commitment, to race and win at the highest level in the sport, Triumph is proud to announce that global Motocross legend Ricky Carmichael and five-times Enduro World Champion Iván Cervantes have joined the Triumph family as active partners in both bike testing and preparation for racing.

An announcement of the timetable for the launch and reveal of the motorcycles, as well as the racing programme and the full story on the product advantages the new Triumph MX and Enduro offer, will follow in the coming months.

Full PR here
https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/fo ... -mx-enduro
weeksy
Site Admin

Re: Triumph to make orange bikes!

Post by weeksy »

Tricky

Re: Triumph to make orange bikes!

Post by Tricky »

Ah, see what you mean.
I'm late to the party again - "poor obs" as the hi-viz wearers would say I guess :)