Motorcyclists Physique

Anything you like about motorbikes
Le_Fromage_Grande

Motorcyclists Physique

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/bikers-myst ... al-8050722

Nothing against what he's doing, but the physique of the one on the right should be enough to convince anyone to diet
Honda Owner
Le_Fromage_Grande

Re: Motorcyclists Physique

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

Just realized I used to work with the brother that died - he was a really nice bloke 30 years ago
Honda Owner
Skub

Post by Skub »

Motorcycling I suppose is a hedonistic pursuit in general,so I'm not amazed the folk with big appetites for life and everything it offers are well represented. ;)

I try to keep myself in order because I hate the thought of being an inflexible sack of spuds on a bike. I see many 20 years younger than my 65 years who struggle just getting a leg over a bike. If there are no injuries or disabilities involved,then that ought not to be and without being judgemental,it's usually self inflicted via a knife and fork.

It takes considerable discipline and perhaps some vanity to refuse to allow yourself to get well out of shape and many lack the will or incentive to bother.
"Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know what you know now."
Walt Whitman
https://soundcloud.com/skub1955
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

I dunno it's easy to make assumptions.

I've been ill (crooked neck) for a few weeks now and it's surprising how quickly you get out of shape when physical exercise is painful. Especially if you really like pies and beer.
ogri

Post by ogri »

DefTrap wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:05 pm I dunno it's easy to make assumptions.

I've been ill (crooked neck) for a few weeks now and it's surprising how quickly you get out of shape when physical exercise is painful. Especially if you really like pies and beer.
Try 3 months being forced to 'shield' on full pay with nowt to do except eat and drink, put on nearly two stone :P
Ignorance is bliss