Drink three pints, get free emergency operation!

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Trinity765

Re: Drink three pints, get free emergency operation!

Post by Trinity765 »

That's not great news :( Look after yourself, do what the professionals tell you and I'm sure you will get well soon and if you do it again, do it in the winter - what do you want to waste summer months for :?: :lol: ;)
Lockdown refugee
Saga Lout

Post by Saga Lout »

The Spin Doctor wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:50 pm<snip>
Anyone had a similar op? How long was it till you were back on the bike?
<snip>
Get well soon, Spin

I've had two Inguinal hernias repaired. I was pretty much back to normal in a couple of weeks each time. I'd stopped driving by the time I had the second one done. The first was about 15 years ago, I can't recall exactly how long before I got back on the bike but I think I left it another couple of weeks so four weeks in all,
The Spin Doctor

Post by The Spin Doctor »

Trinity765 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:24 am That's not great news :( Look after yourself, do what the professionals tell you and I'm sure you will get well soon and if you do it again, do it in the winter - what do you want to waste summer months for :?: :lol: ;)
I'm just glad I timed it for the bottom of the COVID pandemic curve! Bit frustrating it's also prime training time (and after last year, I need every bit of work I can get) but on balance, I'll take that!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer." Henry David Thoreau
www.ko-fi.com/survivalskills www.survivalskillsridertraining.co.uk www.facebook.com/survivalskills