Survival Skills reopens on MON 29 MARCH

Anything you like about motorbikes
The Spin Doctor

Survival Skills reopens on MON 29 MARCH

Post by The Spin Doctor »

2020 was an annus horriblis for all of us, and depending as I do on my rider training courses, I have to say it hit my income pretty hard.

So I'm very excited to be REOPENING for ON-ROAD TRAINING on MONDAY 29 MARCH as the current level of restrictions is eased. I'm back out on the road from a number of start points round the M25 (specially chosen to drop us straight onto some fun training routes). Right now, I'm offering a special Riding: REFRESHER one-day session, which is less of a training course and more of a gentle easement back into riding after a long five month layoff.

If all goes well and things progressively reopen as the year goes by, I also hope to run some courses from venues further afield - Oxford, Wales and Devon are all possibles. And if you're too far from any of those, don't miss out on my ONLINE COACHING sessions - same great content, just delivered online!

There's more about what I do in the new Survival Skills sub-section in the vendor forum: viewforum.php?f=42

Hope to join some of you out on the road for a course very soon.

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer." Henry David Thoreau
www.ko-fi.com/survivalskills www.survivalskillsridertraining.co.uk www.facebook.com/survivalskills