Celebrity crushes and celebrity no-no.

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
DEADPOOL

Re: Celebrity crushes and celebrity no-no.

Post by DEADPOOL »

Wreckless Rat wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:26 pm
Horse wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 am
DEADPOOL wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:19 am
Dunno who the fuck you think you are
:clap: :D :banana-dance: :wave: :lol:
Your work here is done. :lol:
I give in. Is Horse some kind of authority on the subject of sexual fantasies?
Wreckless Rat

Post by Wreckless Rat »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:54 pm If you're going for crushes based on more than looks though, I've always had a thing for Prof. Alice Roberts.
Agreed, along with Dr Suzannah Lipscomb *wibble*
Yambo

Post by Yambo »

I suppose there's nothing wrong with fancying some good looking celebrity but they rarely seem to have long settled relationships. Maybe because they take up with some bloke celeb there just happens to be too many egos in the house but I don't know.

What I do know is that however gorgeous she is, however great her body is, even with those perfect tits, someone is sick and tired of her whinging, moaning and inability to cook. :lol:
Rockburner

Post by Rockburner »

Yambo wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:24 pm I suppose there's nothing wrong with fancying some good looking celebrity but they rarely seem to have long settled relationships. Maybe because they take up with some bloke celeb there just happens to be too many egos in the house but I don't know.

What I do know is that however gorgeous she is, however great her body is, even with those perfect tits, someone is sick and tired of her whinging, moaning and inability to cook. :lol:

More likely that a celeb couple, generating headlines, are a good way to sell/promote whatever their latest project(s) is/are.

'Some' publicly available people do seem to have very long lasting relationships, but (in my limited knowledge), they tend to be one celeb and one non-celeb.
non quod, sed quomodo
Wreckless Rat

Post by Wreckless Rat »

Rockburner wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:30 pm
Yambo wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:24 pm I suppose there's nothing wrong with fancying some good looking celebrity but they rarely seem to have long settled relationships. Maybe because they take up with some bloke celeb there just happens to be too many egos in the house but I don't know.

More likely that a celeb couple, generating headlines, are a good way to sell/promote whatever their latest project(s) is/are.

'Some' publicly available people do seem to have very long lasting relationships, but (in my limited knowledge), they tend to be one celeb and one non-celeb.
Is it surprising, with media intrusion into everything they do. Yeah yeah, comes with the job etc., but I do wonder how many normo's would end up divorced/split, if every.single.tiny.thing. they done, ended up plastered across the papers.
Horse

Post by Horse »

DEADPOOL wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:54 pm
Wreckless Rat wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:26 pm
Horse wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 am

:clap: :D :banana-dance: :wave: :lol:
Your work here is done. :lol:
I give in. Is Horse some kind of authority on the subject of sexual fantasies?

Give in, eh?

Like being dominated do you? :D
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

Wreckless Rat wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:04 pm
Mr. Dazzle wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:54 pm If you're going for crushes based on more than looks though, I've always had a thing for Prof. Alice Roberts.
I've done work for her, albeit indirectly. I was due to be at her presentation and would probably have met her, but made up an excuse and didn't go. I'm shallow enough to admit if i 'd know what she looked at I'd probably have attended! :D
slowsider

Post by slowsider »

Lipscomb. *snigger* ;)
Wreckless Rat

Post by Wreckless Rat »

slowsider wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:57 pm
Lipscomb. *snigger* ;)
She has a sexy lisp to.... should be Lispcum
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

Victoria Coren Mitchell.

Like I say, some women become more attractive with even more sex appeal when they speak.

If that makes me a sapiosexual so be it. Sounds a bit gay.
Rockburner

Post by Rockburner »

Wreckless Rat wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:34 pm
Rockburner wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:30 pm

Is it surprising, with media intrusion into everything they do. Yeah yeah, comes with the job etc., but I do wonder how many normo's would end up divorced/split, if every.single.tiny.thing. they done, ended up plastered across the papers.
No - I meant that being 'part of a celeb couple' is part of the job and they go into the 'relationship' eyes wide open, knowing that they'll be under the microscope, and hoping that they garner lots of headlines because it means that their book/film/play will get sell better.
non quod, sed quomodo
Jody
Location: Biarritz in Summer, Cornwall In Autumn, Courchevel in Winter

Post by Jody »

DEADPOOL wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:34 pm Image

Victoria Coren Mitchell.

Like I say, some women become more attractive with even more sex appeal when they speak.

I recall her appearance as host on HIGNFY well over 10 years ago. She completely dismissed the idea that a pig was psychic and it could predict football results "No it can't". I found out what Sapiosexual meant that day, but I didn't find out it had a name until a couple of years ago !
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

Mussels wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:23 pm I love how DP managed to turn a thread about celebrities you fancy into a woke argument, just shocked he (or she, or they) came down on the woke side.
I missed that comment. I am not sure "woke" is the correct terminology for being able to admire a person for the content of their character.

I associate "woke" with accepting transgenderism and gender fluidity as the new "normal" among a number of other highly contentious issues which would be tangential to this thread.

I can certainly see a number of our forum friends are still in the caveman era where women are mere sex objects. Woke is something else entirely where the ultimate objective is an androgynous society.
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

You swallow a Scrabble box today?
Wreckless Rat

Post by Wreckless Rat »

I think you're the only one trying to be highbrow DP. Which is ironic seeing your usual ramblings about the USA, which let's face it, are anything but. :lol:
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

weeksy wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:39 pm You swallow a Scrabble box today?
I once threw up after a bowl of alphabet soup. True story.
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

DEADPOOL wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:34 pm
VCM is clearly sapiosexual too, when you consider her Husband :D

She really needs to get some comedy tips from him though, her jokes on Only Connect are atrocious.
Silly Car

Post by Silly Car »

FFS, I pop into the thread to see what photos have been posted and of who and I’m faced with pretty much a full page of words...

FWIW this thread is actually useless without pictures!

:thumbup:
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Silly Car wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:49 pm FFS, I pop into the thread to see what photos have been posted and of who and I’m faced with pretty much a full page of words...

Go for it
DEADPOOL

Post by DEADPOOL »

Silly Car wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:49 pm FFS, I pop into the thread to see what photos have been posted and of who and I’m faced with pretty much a full page of words...

Just for you then.