N.Y.E. Plans ?

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Noggin

Re: N.Y.E. Plans ?

Post by Noggin »

MingtheMerciless wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:36 pm on the sloe gin, not sure I'm gonna make midnight............
I have a little pot of homemade Sloe Gin that was sent to me for Christmas by TC. I was planning on toasting the new year in with that but the cloud last night and this morning kyboshed that plan!!

However, it is looking a bit brighter so there is a vague possibility that I might walk down instead of up and go to a lake (that will be frozen over!) and look across to Mont Blanc!

Or, I might just hang fire and hope for a clear night the next full moon and go for a midnight walk then!!!

NYE isn't very cheery for me after last year and I struggled to get positive - and TBF, I'm thinking I might give 2021 a couple of weeks before I celebrate :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fact, I've just decided. Next full moon I'll go out and mix sloe gin with bubbles (still got a bottle from last year's birthday!) and celebrate a late NY!! :D :D :angelic-green: :angelic-green:
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

ZRX61 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:24 am
Yorick wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:18 pmIt's fucking rife over there
I imagine the place is absolutely awash with spaniards
They can fly here with no restrictions :(
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

We sat outside watching fireworks and a few beers and suddenly it was 4:00.
Oops. Sore head :(