Biking Things to Look Forward To In 2021

Anything you like about motorbikes
Taipan

Re: Biking Things to Look Forward To In 2021

Post by Taipan »

I (unexpectedly) really enjoy riding the NCX, so I'm going to take 2 sunny days off this year and on one of them ride around the roads i used to in north Essex and Suffolk, and on the other day, same brief, but for Kent and East Sussex. In Suffolk lunch will be a ploughmans and in Kent it'll be fish n chips. Thought i'd enhance my post with those details. :thumbup:
fil2

Post by fil2 »

Dry n warm trackdays !!

Silverstone GP
Portimao
Jerez

on the list so far !!
Le_Fromage_Grande

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

Taipan wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:26 am I (unexpectedly) really enjoy riding the NCX, so I'm going to take 2 sunny days off this year and on one of them ride around the roads i used to in north Essex and Suffolk, and on the other day, same brief, but for Kent and East Sussex. In Suffolk lunch will be a ploughmans and in Kent it'll be fish n chips. Thought i'd enhance my post with those details. :thumbup:
You'd be better off getting fish and chips in Suffolk, then again anything in Suffolk is better than Kent or Essex
Honda Owner
Rockburner

Post by Rockburner »

Taipan wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:26 am I (unexpectedly) really enjoy riding the NCX, so I'm going to take 2 sunny days off this year and on one of them ride around the roads i used to in north Essex and Suffolk, and on the other day, same brief, but for Kent and East Sussex. In Suffolk lunch will be a ploughmans and in Kent it'll be fish n chips. Thought i'd enhance my post with those details. :thumbup:
Let me know when you're heading Kent way, I daresay we'll be up for fish and chips. :D
non quod, sed quomodo
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

Le_Fromage_Grande wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:22 am
You'd be better off getting fish and chips in Suffolk, then again anything in Suffolk is better than Kent or Essex
Best thing to come out of Suffolk is the A12! :D
Beancounter

Post by Beancounter »

Rockburner wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:29 am
Let me know when you're heading Kent way, I daresay we'll be up for fish and chips. :D
Can we get in on that too? (To meet you at the chippy, that is.)
Le_Fromage_Grande

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

Taipan wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:48 pm
Best thing to come out of Suffolk is the A12! :D
So they kicked you out of the Nik Kershaw fan club again?
Honda Owner
Rockburner

Post by Rockburner »

Beancounter wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:14 pm
Rockburner wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:29 am
Can we get in on that too? (To meet you at the chippy, that is.)

Kind of assumed you'd be around for it tbh.
non quod, sed quomodo
Cousin Jack

Post by Cousin Jack »

Nothing booked so far, but I have a hankering to do Spain on a bike. And Scotland again.
Cornish Tart #1

Remember An Gof!
Beancounter

Post by Beancounter »

I’ve got two track days booked at Cadwell Park with Hopp Rider Training.

Never been to Cadwell before so quite excited about that and I think going with HRT will be a good way to get comfortable with track riding.

Besides that, nothing else planned though I’d like to go to Wales/Cornwall/Scotland/fecking anywhere really.
Scuffmark

Post by Scuffmark »

Got a couple of solo 1 day rides planned that I didn't get to this year, Yorkshire Dale's and the Lake district. And maybe a 2 day trip around Wales with a couple of mates.

I'd also like to get in a couple of trackdays. Its 15 years since my last one so they'll be steady ones :D
asmethurst99

Post by asmethurst99 »

Off the Kerb weekend in Surrey maybe .
Bikesafe - enjoyed the last one .
I have a new Beeline sat nav thingy to experiment with .