Pfizer vaccine approved

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Potter

Re: Pfizer vaccine approved

Post by Potter »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:22 pm
Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:09 pm
Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:46 am It's all a bit moot and straw man because kids are not going to be offered it. At the moment it seems no-one under 55 will be, unless they've got an additional health issue.

Forced vaccination of anyone, adult or child, has never been on the table.
You all wasted a couple of pages to point out to SL that you don't have the vaccine to protect yourself....but 'appen now it's only being given to vulnerable people because it protects them... :lol:

You silly sods.
So why are they giving it to young front line carers? I missed them.....
So which are you having then? It's being forced on young people or it isn't?
Horse

Post by Horse »

Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:36 pm
Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:22 pm
given
giving
It's being forced on young people or it isn't?
Subtle change of emphasis, there :)
Last edited by Horse on Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:36 pm So which are you having then? It's being forced on young people or it isn't?
Bored of your trolling now.
Potter

Post by Potter »

Horse wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 pm
Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:36 pm

giving
It's being forced on young people or it isn't?
Subtle change of emphasis, there :)
On purpose.
If you have a mortgage to pay and kids to feed, and someone says you can only keep your job if you take this new vaccine, then is it given or forced?
Horse

Post by Horse »

Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:49 pm If you have a mortgage to pay and kids to feed, and someone says you can only keep your job if you take this new vaccine, then is it given or forced?
Has that been suggested? Evidence of that being a widespread requirement?
Potter

Post by Potter »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:48 pm
Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:36 pm So which are you having then? It's being forced on young people or it isn't?
I've got the hump at the trolling against anyone that dares speak out at you and your merry men, you've shut Greenie up, Saga Lout and hen pecked at anything I've said as well.
Now you've tripped over your own feet and decided to give up.

You said no one under 55 is getting it, you were wrong, I've point out that you're wrong and now you've spat your dummy out and called me a troll.

Good skills.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

I'm not sure if most of this is hilarious Trump-like conspiracy theory nonsense by maroons or if some of you are just badly informed.
Yes, mistakes do happen in drugs trial, they're not infallible but they're pretty close and if there is a hint of foul play, someone's grifted the data or there's plain incompetence then it will get caught. Lives are genuinely at stake obviously so there's a conscience aspect - plus you can be put away for anything that genuinely compromises the chance of patient safety, even if you're only 'aware' rather than directly involved.

There's not a chance of the government sneaking in anything iffy in this arena. There's too many actual experts who actually know what they're doing and have a vested interest. A bit like the twin towers.
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:52 pm
Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:48 pm
I've got the hump at the trolling against anyone that dares speak out at you and your merry men, you've shut Greenie up, Saga Lout and hen pecked at anything I've said as well.
Now you've tripped over your own feet and decided to give up.

You said no one under 55 is getting it, you were wrong, I've point out that you're wrong and now you've spat your dummy out and called me a troll.

Good skills.
Cast again. :D

I actually pointed out I was wrong myself.
Potter

Post by Potter »

Horse wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:51 pm
Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:49 pm If you have a mortgage to pay and kids to feed, and someone says you can only keep your job if you take this new vaccine, then is it given or forced?
I don't know about 'forced' but something along the lines of losing your livelihood if you refuse to will be sure to come.
Potter

Post by Potter »

DefTrap wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:53 pm I'm not sure if most of this is hilarious Trump-like conspiracy theory nonsense by maroons or if some of you are just badly informed.
Yes, mistakes do happen in drugs trial, they're not infallible but they're pretty close and if there is a hint of foul play, someone's grifted the data or there's plain incompetence then it will get caught. Lives are genuinely at stake obviously so there's a conscience aspect - plus you can be put away for anything that genuinely compromises the chance of patient safety, even if you're only 'aware' rather than directly involved.

There's not a chance of the government sneaking in anything iffy in this arena. There's too many actual experts who actually know what they're doing and have a vested interest. A bit like the twin towers.
You need to do a bit of research, there are lots of drugs that pass trials and then go on to kill people through no-error prescribing.
Horse

Post by Horse »

Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:55 pm
I don't know about 'forced' but something along the lines of losing your livelihood if you refuse to will be sure to come.
So, in other words, you invented something :roll:
Potter

Post by Potter »

Horse wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:57 pm

Anticipated is a more suitable word.
I anticipate that young care workers will be given no choice about taking the vaccine if they want to keep their jobs.

What do you think?
Horse

Post by Horse »

Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:59 pm

I anticipate that young care workers will be given no choice about taking the vaccine if they want to keep their jobs.

What do you think?
I think it supports suggestions that you are trolling.
Wreckless Rat

Post by Wreckless Rat »

The original plan was to vaccinate the old giffers in care-homes, effectively mass testing on old folks, who let's face it, the UK do not care about. Care-home staff whined like a fucked milk float about missing out on the vaccine, so they are now included in that mass testing. I have >< that much sympathy.
Potter

Post by Potter »

Horse wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:01 pm

What do you think?
I think it supports suggestions that you are trolling.
Then you need to tell me the definition of trolling because I'm about a whisker away from fucking this forum off. If you post anything that contradicts what the clique has posted here then the reply come back as "trolling".

I've asked you if you think young people working in care homes will be told that can only keep their jobs if they take the vaccine. I think they probably will and I asked your opinion. If asking that question is trolling them don't answer and I'll fuck off because this forum has rules I can't understand.
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

What do you think?
I think you're right, I also think the number who'll genuinely object could be counted on one hand. I can't see that many of them would need to be coerced.

So if you want that as some kind of "aha, gotcha!" evidence that young people are being forced againt their will to take experimental drugs, go ahead. It wouldn't really do much to change my assessment. ;)
Potter

Post by Potter »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:05 pm
I think you're right, I also think the number who'll genuinely object could be counted on one hand. I can't see that many of them would need to be coerced.

So if you want that as some kind of "aha, gotcha!" evidence that young people are being forced againt their will to take experimental drugs, go ahead. It wouldn't really do much to change my assessment. ;)
So we agree that some people may not want to take it, but they will under duress to enable them to keep their job and pay check.

Thats ALL my point was and I was right - how fucking difficult was it to move you to agree that point.
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:08 pm

So we agree that some people may not want to take it, but they will under duress to enable them to keep their job and pay check.

Thats ALL my point was and I was right - how fucking difficult was it to move you to agree that point.
Yeah there is no contention from me. I think the problem is you assume I haven't already considered that point. ;) I suppose you're not a mind reader.
Wreckless Rat

Post by Wreckless Rat »

Harry wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:08 pm

You know in some care homes being vaccinated against things like flu is already a compulsory requirement...
Potter

Post by Potter »

Wreckless Rat wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:11 pm
You know in some care homes being vaccinated against things like flu is already a compulsory requirement...
I know.
That's how I know I'm right here too.