WSBK Jerez

Discussions on your upcoming trackdays, discusions on WSB, MotoGP, BSB or even F1.
Yorick

WSBK Jerez

Post by Yorick »

Kyle Ryde and Tommy Bridewell have got wild card rides at Jerez.

More chance for Bridewell to continue moaning about anything and everything :obscene-birdiedoublered:

https://www.crash.net/wsbk/news/1057765 ... ards-jerez
Tricky

Re: WSBK Jerez

Post by Tricky »

Yorick wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:22 pm Kyle Ryde and Tommy Bridewell have got wild card rides at Jerez.

More chance for Bridewell to continue moaning about anything and everything :obscene-birdiedoublered:

ZZZZZZZZ...

On a more constructive note though, what a great way to end the season for them both- it's a big ask with the difference in spec between WSB and BSB , but the Yams have a decent chance around there IMO, time of course will tell and but I reckon Youth could do alright, he'll be on track with 3 other BSB champs, and definitely be motivated to finish in front of Brad- I reckon this pic may have been from the last time three of them were there together - cool pic eh! 8-)

wull

Post by wull »

Tricky wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:24 pm
Yorick wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:22 pm Kyle Ryde and Tommy Bridewell have got wild card rides at Jerez.

ZZZZZZZZ...

On a more constructive note though, what a great way to end the season for them both- it's a big ask with the difference in spec between WSB and BSB , but the Yams have a decent chance around there IMO, time of course will tell and but I reckon Youth could do alright, he'll be on track with 3 other BSB champs, and definitely be motivated to finish in front of Brad- I reckon this pic may have been from the last time three of them were there together - cool pic eh! 8-)

The eejit won’t see it, same as this.
Skub

Post by Skub »

Taz still looks the same. :D
"Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know what you know now."
Walt Whitman
https://soundcloud.com/skub1955
wull

Post by wull »

Woop woop 😁 let’s go 💪🏻🔥

Would have been wrapped up ages ago and probably by 100+ points but that accident at Magny Cours put a spanner in the works but just to prove how dominant Toprak is he came back after blootering himself, increased his 13 point lead to 46 points and got the job done in race 1.

That’s just incredible what he has done this season on that BMW, they would have won the manufacturers championship as well I’m sure if he hadn’t missed 6 races ( 2 race weekends )
MrLongbeard

Post by MrLongbeard »

Shame it was such a dull race
wull

Post by wull »

MrLongbeard wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2024 4:54 pm Shame it was such a dull race
I’d expect the last two to be better.
mangocrazy

Post by mangocrazy »

That is one hell of an achievement to sign for a factory that had mostly been just making up the numbers and convert their bike into a Championship-winning machine. I'm sure Toprak's input has pushed development along, but that bike had no real right to win a Championship; just look where the other BMW riders are (nowhere...)

The guy is a serious, serious talent and I hope he gets a chance in MotoGP before he's too much older.
There is no cloud, just somebody else's computer.
wull

Post by wull »

I’d love to see him win the championship on the other manufacturers now because I truly believe he’s the only person alive that could do it, if he went to MotoGP I’d hope they’d give him time to adapt because he sure as shit would and I have no doubt that he’d do extremely well, even be a title challenger when he got used to the bike etc.
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

Whoop!

It's cos I've got a 54 sticker in the rear window of my car.

I think BMW let Toprak change the bike how ever he liked. They listened to him and made a bike that worked for him. I think the more established factory teams are less inclined to to completely change a bike to suit a specific rider.
wull

Post by wull »

The Ducati is well suited to Jerez they go so well there.