In todays news...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Dodgy69

Re: In todays news...

Post by Dodgy69 »

Screwdriver wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:07 pm
MyLittleStudPony wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:44 pm Immigrants are net contributors. Better to get rid of the toxic elderly. :thumbup:
This is true.

Problem is, the type of society they are "contributing" to is not the same as the one they came here to inhabit.

In an ideal world of course we would exterminate the useless elderly. According to ONS statistics, the indigenous population of the UK will be outbred by immigrants within the next ten years. Maybe we should just finish off all the elderly now and formally hand the country over to the caliphate.

Why drag it out?
"Net contributors", I wonder if this includes moving and housing arriving immigrants, paying their expenses, paying France to police their borders very poorly, RNLI costs, medical costs due to their health, physically and mentally. Millions everyday so we're told. 🤷‍♂️
Yamaha rocket 3
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Yes, that's what "net" means. :thumbup:

What proportion of immigrants do you think arrived here on a small boat?
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

So what criterion are we using to decide if immigrants are productive?
Lots of them in the care industry round here. Y'know looking after yer nan and so on.
The NHS would fall apart without them and its pretty close anyway. How would you all cope without that?

Are we holding ourselves to the same standards and maybe we need to post a few details about our jobs so other people can decide how productive we are.
So... what do you lot do for a living anyway?
demographic: Carpenter. Build schools, offices, museums, bridges and even a fucking drawbridge Mofos.
Pretty sure a casualty doctor trumps my job, what about yours?
Last edited by demographic on Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dodgy69

Post by Dodgy69 »

I'm not sure "net" does mean that. 🤔 I'd imagine most right thinking sorts agree we need support in many industries from overseas workers, same folk must agree we don't need all these small boat arrivals.

If a need for workers, due to growth, puts our housing and infrastructures in shit street, a nation will decline. House building has been maxed out for a few year's now, to no affect. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yamaha rocket 3
Treadeager

Post by Treadeager »

Immigrants are net contributors. Better to get rid of the toxic elderly. :thumbup:
[/quote]

Regarding world population.. quite ( voluntary euthanasia already being mooted ) 👍

Next step compulsory castration for all males with more than 2.4 rugrats 👍😁
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Horse wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:30 pm Yes, it's all about me :D :lol: Great assumption ...

You often go to great lengths to remind us how you are right about things
You are the only one here throwing the word "racist" around.

I do often return to those comments I have made which were dismissed as "conspiracy theory" or ridiculed when they are subsequently proved to have been correct. I appreciate that those who either argued against my observations or ignored them as "conspiracy" are embarrassed when they turn out to have been true. The point I make is not that I am "reminding you that I was right" but that people really ought to consider how and why they were so wrong.
Horse wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:30 pm And here you are factually correct. Then you say it's irrelevant.

As you say, it's as if, in your original post, you were being racist.

Editing? Yes, I removed reams of text. But it's irrelevant.
Well I reported this post to @weeksy because you are obviously manipulating my posts to get a rise out of me. This has no bearing on the topic nor is taking individual words out of context a "quote". I see your insult has received a "like" from the other mindless troll. That says it all.

I remind you while you are attempting to "score" some pathetic point in your own tiny mind, that this is a discussion regarding the despicable events at Southgate where several innocent children were hacked to death. It is difficult to discuss AT ALL with the extraordinary levels of censorship and the ignorant knee jerk reaction from the extreme right wing.

You picked the words "black and white" out of my reply to someone asking what had happened and then accuse me of being racist. I find that sort of cheap shot disgusting and beneath contempt so I am of course going to put you and your incessant ignorant jibes on ignore.

However before I do, it might be that you are not merely trolling for a response or being deliberately provocative, I think you might literally be too stupid to understand the logical progression of a discussion. Its as if there isn't enough room in your brain to hold onto a train of thought so you literally pick a couple of words out of a reply and argue your version of meaning from there. Whether that is a deliberate attempt at trolling or an indication you are a bit too dim to understand is irrelevant. It is disgusting behaviour, end of story.

I am in enough trouble with Weeksy as it is.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Screwdriver wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:52 am
Well I reported this post to @weeksy

I am in enough trouble with Weeksy as it is.
1. Yes and as per my message, i didn't feel it warranted anything in terms of moderation

2. No-one is in trouble.

Just because someone reports an 'issue' doesn't mean me or the Mods have to agree and sanction it, that's not how it works.

Put yourself in the scenario of 2 kids in a car "he said this...." "no he said that...." "no it was him who did this"

That's what i see the above reported post as, 2 kids bickering like children in the back of the car.

I've honestly got better things to do with my time :)

Enjoy guys.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Screwdriver wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:52 am I do often return to those comments I have made which were dismissed as "conspiracy theory" or ridiculed when they are subsequently proved to have been correct. I appreciate that those who either argued against my observations or ignored them as "conspiracy" are embarrassed when they turn out to have been true. The point I make is not that I am "reminding you that I was right" but that people really ought to consider how and why they were so wrong.
I hope you're also returning to the ones "which were dismissed as 'conspiracy theory' or ridiculed when they are subsequently proved to have been ...", er, nonsense. I'm thinking particularly of COVID, where you leapt on every single mad and unscientific conjecture, none of which have been proven to be true. All quietly forgotten. Just saying, for balance. :thumbup:

But yes you did correctly 'predict' Biden's failure in mental capacity. Pulitzer stuff. Nobody could have seen that coming.
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

The Unions (TUC and UNITE) have turned on Starmer and I think there is a bit of back bench rebellion over his winter fuel payment cut. Lets see how he responds...
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

DefTrap wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:24 pm
I hope you're also returning to the ones "which were dismissed as 'conspiracy theory' or ridiculed when they are subsequently proved to have been ...", er, nonsense. I'm thinking particularly of COVID, where you leapt on every single mad and unscientific conjecture, none of which have been proven to be true. All quietly forgotten. Just saying, for balance. :thumbup:

But yes you did correctly 'predict' Biden's failure in mental capacity. Pulitzer stuff. Nobody could have seen that coming.
I will be happy to return to any errors so that I might be put right. Since I can't think of any**, perhaps you would be kind enough to show me?

"every single mad and unscientific conjecture, none of which have been proven to be true" does sound somewhat excessive. Look forwards to you showing me some of this alleged madness. Or at least one...

Oh? You "can't be bothered"? No one could have seen that coming....

I love how you are now suggesting you knew Biden was showing clear signs of dementia. When did you change your mind about that I wonder? Presumably after the mainstream media told you it was ok. Letting someone else do the thinking for you is probably a good idea in your case. :lol:

**I'm sure there must be, I just can't think of any major errors I might have made.
Plato
Yambo

Post by Yambo »

Taipan wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:41 pm The Unions (TUC and UNITE) have turned on Starmer and I think there is a bit of back bench rebellion over his winter fuel payment cut. Lets see how he responds...

They'll all be far right agitators as far as Starmer is concerned and he'll ignore them. Or get Ricky Jones to cut their throats. :thumbup:
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

Forward planning! :thumbup:

Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

Screwdriver wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:41 pm I will be happy to return to any errors so that I might be put right. Since I can't think of any**, perhaps you would be kind enough to show me?

"every single mad and unscientific conjecture, none of which have been proven to be true" does sound somewhat excessive. Look forwards to you showing me some of this alleged madness. Or at least one...
Crowdstrike.
Dutch Mega cities which were going to replace native workers with Chinese workers.
Ukrainian war casualties higher than the actual army personal available at the time.

That's jsut off the top of me head. Fortunately I (and I'd hazard a guess that most) can't be arsed trawling through threads to prove a point that you will never accept.

Oh wait, China invading Taiwan.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Hoonercat wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:40 pm
Screwdriver wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:41 pm I will be happy to return to any errors so that I might be put right. Since I can't think of any**, perhaps you would be kind enough to show me?

Crowdstrike.
Dutch Mega cities which were going to replace native workers with Chinese workers.
Ukrainian war casualties higher than the actual army personal available at the time.

That's jsut off the top of me head. Fortunately I (and I'd hazard a guess that most) can't be arsed trawling through threads to prove a point that you will never accept.

Oh wait, China invading Taiwan.
Not seeing any COVID related "nonsense"??

Anyhow, yeah "CrowdStrike" was a knee jerk reaction on my part which I recall being happy to be put right on in the live thread. I still think that has legs since it did look for all the world like a test run for a fire sale! Tinfoil hat required...

Dutch Mega cities was merely a report iirc on what the WEF are planning (were planning??) complete with links. Guess you'd have to ask the dutch farmers how they feel about being kicked off their own land. Not revisited but I think that is still going on. Hardly "nonsense".

Ukrainian war casualties? Well I have no idea, personally I am not counting so I assume I must have linked to some video or other possibly to discuss some other point and I'm guessing there was some further information in that link which you refer to. I am aware of some genersl or other who is constantly being trotted out by the non-mainstream media. I take what he says with a pinch of salt.

China invading Taiwan? Watch this space. Aren't they amassing the largest peacetime military exercise around Taiwan right now? I mean as we speak? So is the idea that China might invade Taiwan really "nonsense"? Or do you merely object to the fact that it hasn't happened - yet?
Plato
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Are we there yet?
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

weeksy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:10 pmAre we there yet?
No, but it's funny as fuck :obscene-birdiedoublered:
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

weeksy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:10 pmAre we there yet?
Interesting reminder regards some of the "top" news stories from last year.

I am surprised China hasn't waded in to Taiwan. They do also have some unfinished claims against Russian territory though the word on the street is, they'll be doing back door deals rather than all out invasion. Hence opening up the river access etc.

One little snippet I recently learned due to my own ignorance, Finland has only relatively recently become a sovereign state and not a province of Russia. They have just recently slammed their Russian border shut due to the weaponisation of mass immigration. Russia have been deliberately herding migrants over the Finnish border! That is certainly worth thinking about....

I don't think the "criticism" of some casualty figures I am accused of supply is anything I need to feel embarrassed about. I was going on about the possibility of Russia invading Crimea for a year or so despite massive backlash from virtually everyone on this forum. I thought it was hilarious that I made some offhand comment about being bored waiting, just as the actual invasion started! My finest hour and you're not taking that away from me and I do not forget the jibes from those who thought it was all tinfoilhattery until of course, the worst happened - yeah, lookin' at you DefTrap...

So no, we are "not there" yet as the world turns slowly yet inexorably towards corporate globalism.
Plato
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Screwdriver wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:35 pm
So no, we are "not there" yet as the world turns slowly yet inexorably towards corporate globalism.
So? Does it matter? The world changes, power changes, governments come and go, dictators come and go, but really who gives a flying fuck.
We can sit here and worry about everyone from the Ukrainians to starving African children, but the reality is that we're all sitting here drinking beer/wine/whatever in our middle class honestly and middle class bubbles largely unaffected by any of it.

Move the fuck on from what you're right or wrong about or your infinite wisdom on the world. Go spend a few hours putting together an interesting motorbike and get a fucking life outside, with people in the world. I double dare you to do that instead of just posting all the random bollox that you can.

I don't give a fuck if you're Nostradamus or harry fucking Houdini, back in the day you were an interesting fella with interesting stories who we all liked.

Now we just feel sorry for you.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

weeksy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:53 pm
So? Does it matter? The world changes, power changes, governments come and go, dictators come and go, but really who gives a flying fuck.
We can sit here and worry about everyone from the Ukrainians to starving African children, but the reality is that we're all sitting here drinking beer/wine/whatever in our middle class honestly and middle class bubbles largely unaffected by any of it.

Move the fuck on from what you're right or wrong about or your infinite wisdom on the world. Go spend a few hours putting together an interesting motorbike and get a fucking life outside, with people in the world. I double dare you to do that instead of just posting all the random bollox that you can.

I don't give a fuck if you're Nostradamus or harry fucking Houdini, back in the day you were an interesting fella with interesting stories who we all liked.

Actually I am right now, as we speak, pulling the old Fazer apart to repair the gearbox and getting ready to nail a couple of XT500s together (thanks for asking). That's not fodder for this corner of the forum though is it. This is the news section and I find myself once again, replying in response to some quite aggressive criticism. I would rather respond than stay silent which would be tacit acceptance of <insert insult here>.

Does it matter? Well, yes I think it does. If you don't, I wonder why you're here in the only place where such topics are under discussion...
Plato
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Screwdriver wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:02 pm
weeksy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:53 pm

Actually I am right now, as we speak, pulling the old Fazer apart to repair the gearbox and getting ready to nail a couple of XT500s together (thanks for asking). That's not fodder for this corner of the forum though is it. This is the news section and I find myself once again, replying in response to some quite aggressive criticism. I would rather respond than stay silent which would be tacit acceptance of <insert insult here>.

Does it matter? Well, yes I think it does. If you don't, I wonder why you're here in the only place where such topics are under discussion...
Because I have to babysit you. Respond or not, it won't change my opinion.
If you're taking that as criticism then that says more about you than it does me. It's actually well meaning advice to try and show you what you've become.
Think of it as telling an alcoholic that he's a cantankerous old drunk, is that criticism, hmmmm not always.

You're right, the bike stuff isn't for in here, but there's other sections too, post all about it on one

We used to love when you renovated Vices etc.... remember those days.