"New Posts" bug hunting

What can the Admins do to help, any requests for changes, updates, etc.
Count Steer

Re: "New Posts" bug hunting

Post by Count Steer »

Yup. Seems back to normal but there's another difference here. I don't keep getting logged out. Hurrah! :D

@Cousin Jack IIRC you had the same issue. Has it changed for you? (You may need to check the box on log-in again).
Doubt is not a pleasant condition.
But certainty is an absurd one
Voltaire
HiFi Kabin

Post by HiFi Kabin »

Count Steer wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:26 am but there's another difference here. I don't keep getting logged out
It was the session file (the one that controls the information about last visit etc) so it might have been a bug that somehow was only showing to you. Strange.

Thanks for the feedback, its much appreciated
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

HiFi Kabin wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:33 am
Count Steer wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:26 am but there's another difference here. I don't keep getting logged out
It was the session file (the one that controls the information about last visit etc) so it might have been a bug that somehow was only showing to you. Strange.

Thanks for the feedback, its much appreciated
It will be interesting if CJ finds the same thing.

PS I was lured into the link in your signature. :D

There's some tasty kit in there. KAOTM was an interesting browse too. Nice to see Solid Air in there. :thumbup:
Doubt is not a pleasant condition.
But certainty is an absurd one
Voltaire
HiFi Kabin

Post by HiFi Kabin »

Count Steer wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:45 am PS I was lured into the link in your signature. :D

There's some tasty kit in there. KAOTM was an interesting browse too. Nice to see Solid Air in there. :thumbup:
Feel free to join in, you don't need to have spent £1,000's on your equipment, its the music that counts.

Thank you all for your input on this, the fix implimented by the Development team appears to have resolved the issue now.

Enjoy your fully updated board