This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Saga Lout

Re: This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Post by Saga Lout »

DefTrap wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:03 pm Biden's not fit to be president, this is really obvious, the rest is conjecture.
It's been obvious for the best part of three and a half years. The only reason he hasn't been hit by the 25th amendment is that nobody in their right mind wants Kamala Harris as president. Choosing her as his running mate was a master stroke by whoever is pulling Sleepy Creepy Joe's strings.
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

irie wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:53 pm
demographic wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:24 pm To my eyes, Biden is too old and losing his marbles with a rather better VP.
Trump is too old, lost his marbles in the 80s and is a narcissistic, nasty, racist, rapist.

Both should be retired into history, its sad that geriatrics are even allowed to do this and if there were even a half passable alterative Id rather they won but Im sick to the back teeth of racists voting for dog whistle racists and pretending its for any other reason.
Biden is being an utter fucking knob over Gaza and I wouldnt give him the steam off my piss but Trump is even worse.
Neither if these old fuckers should be even asked for an opinion on the best flavour of ice cream, they should just be quietly ignored.
IMO, like.
Well, that's a well argued analysis of the US political situation.

Not.
Yes Mary, you are continuing to be Quite Contrary.
Hows yer roses coming on?
irie

Post by irie »

demographic wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:29 pm
Yes Mary, you are continuing to be Quite Contrary.
Hows yer roses coming on?
Perhaps one of the most widely known rhymes, “Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary,” is thought to reference Queen Mary I and her mass execution of Nail Gunners during her reign (Three Blind Mice is thought to be another rhyme based on her executions).
:lol:
"Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people." - Giordano Bruno
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

Buckaroo wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:03 pm Reading some of the commentary and points made regards mass manipulation reminds me to try and get hold of the Foundation series that went missing when I moved. The mule character has many similarities to one of the USA protagonists.
I have absolutely no idea what you said.

Any clues?
Saga Lout

Post by Saga Lout »

Yorick wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:11 pm
Buckaroo wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:03 pm Reading some of the commentary and points made regards mass manipulation reminds me to try and get hold of the Foundation series that went missing when I moved. The mule character has many similarities to one of the USA protagonists.
I have absolutely no idea what you said.

Any clues?
irie wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:36 pm Ah yes, Asimov's Foundation, Foundation and Empire, Second Foundation...
Does that help?

Isaac Asimov was a science fiction author and scientist (or maybe a scientist and science fiction author, depending which you think is more important. :)
He wrote a famous series of novels set in the future, commonly referred to as the Foundation series. It even has its own Wikipedia page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_series
Nobby

Post by Nobby »

Well, that looks close.
Nobby

Post by Nobby »

Are both sides ready to bring up their Reserves ?
MrLongbeard

Post by MrLongbeard »

Nobby

Post by Nobby »

Just seen that photo on the news. That's the money shot.
Saga Lout

Post by Saga Lout »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cd1d31jeyzlo
"Secret Service agents have rushed former President Donald Trump off stage after what sounded like gunshots rang out at a rally in Pennsylvania...
"The White House said President Biden, who is in his home state of Delaware..."

Getting his alibi in early, I see. ;)
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

From the sounds & Trumps reaction it looked like it was the first shot that hit his ear. Someone behind was hit.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

CNN is reporting there were "loud bangs" .... gee, I wonder what the fuck they're trying not to say?
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Shooter is dead & one other.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Screwdriver wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:38 pm What worries me more is this charade is too obvious now but the shadowy administration-behind-the-scenes do not appear to be really doing anything except propping up Bidens corpse. This is a group of massively wealthy people, keen to carry on going until they own everything. I don't believe for one minute they don't have a contingencyplan. Trump is going to walk this election by a mile. They can't use the same tactics last time to cheat the election. I fear something darker.
Oh well, looks like they ran out of options... Who'd a thunk it?
Screwdriver wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:28 am They seem to get away with murdering their own presidents every once in a while too. In a way, I'm surprised they didn't just shoot Trump and be done with it.
Omg you're a conspiracy nutjob <blah blah>

Assassination attempt #1.

"Oh, err, yeah but we knew they'd probably shoot him just in case".
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

DefTrap wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:03 pm
Screwdriver wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:12 pm No, the sad part is that all of these problems are allowed to fester and develop because of people like you.
You're obsessed by this, desperate to be 'right', and a bit nasty about it.

Biden's not fit to be president, this is really obvious, the rest is conjecture.

No but I am insulted by people like you who have nothing positive to add to any debate, no counterpoint to any of my observations except personal insults. Here's one you made earlier after I suggested a weak presidency might allow Russia to invade Ukraine 10 months before they actually did.
DEADPOOL wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:15 am I thought it would be China first, going after Taiwan now the west no longer has a strong President in the US.

But it seems Russia will be making the first move.

America is now run by a shady backroom cabal of big tech, global corporations and (one assumes) the Obama/Clinton shadow cabinet. All they are interested in is helping themselves to truck loads of money and imposing their fantasy version of social morality. There is no world order any more. America is weak.

For anyone still wondering why the US so called election matters to us here, this is why...
DefTrap wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:49 am No offence, but this is childish. The US has a new president, get over it.

Russia thinks it can start invading countries because yay the great military mastermind Trump is out the way? Yeah I've been so worried about that too.
So if you want to backpedal and suggest you knew all along, you'll have to ask Weeksy really nicely if he would delete all the crap you've been throwing at me. I don't care whether or not I am right, I just don't like being told everything I say is conspiracy bollocks. I actually spend a LOT more time considering the political situation than is probably healthy.

Now even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut but my record on the veracity of so called "conspiracy theories" is starting to look somewhat prescient.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

I bet Biden is really happy with his new-found immunity after he called for a bullseye on Trump just 5 days ago... Pretty sure Jan 6th pales into insignificance compared to calling for a hit on his political rival.
Noggin

Post by Noggin »

ZRX61 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:14 am From the sounds & Trumps reaction it looked like it was the first shot that hit his ear. Someone behind was hit.
I honestly thought that read "someone behind was shit' (as in a shit shot!)

Screwdriver wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:39 am
Screwdriver wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:38 pm What worries me more is this charade is too obvious now but the shadowy administration-behind-the-scenes do not appear to be really doing anything except propping up Bidens corpse. This is a group of massively wealthy people, keen to carry on going until they own everything. I don't believe for one minute they don't have a contingencyplan. Trump is going to walk this election by a mile. They can't use the same tactics last time to cheat the election. I fear something darker.
Oh well, looks like they ran out of options... Who'd a thunk it?
Screwdriver wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:28 am They seem to get away with murdering their own presidents every once in a while too. In a way, I'm surprised they didn't just shoot Trump and be done with it.
Omg you're a conspiracy nutjob <blah blah>

Assassination attempt #1.

"Oh, err, yeah but we knew they'd probably shoot him just in case".
Ummmm - people on here have been mentioning the possibility/probability of Trump being taken out since he first got in!!
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

Damn, mebbe we should have all chipped a tenner each instead of a fiver into the kitty.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Screwdriver wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:27 am but my record on the veracity of so called "conspiracy theories" is starting to look somewhat prescient.
You trawled back through time to quote me on the Ukraine invasion but were too busy 'winning' to understand the key point, that this had anything to do with the absence of your one-time-hero Trump.
And still no proof for your ramblings about who is controlling Biden and increasingly wild conjecture about what the end game might be.

If this is what prescience is, I'm glad I haven't been diagnosed with it.

I have to say I preferred your shed based content.
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Noggin wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:13 am Ummmm - people on here have been mentioning the possibility/probability of Trump being taken out since he first got in!!
The US also has a long and unfortunate history of senior politicians and political figures in general getting shot :(

But then again, the big grand daddy conspiracy theory of them all revolves around that.