This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Slenver

Re: This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Post by Slenver »

Screwdriver wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:33 pm
Slenver wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:03 am
Screwdriver wrote:obviously
You lost me at this bit
So you think Biden is really in charge??

Seriously? You believe that??
What does that even mean? Any modern government is made up of huge teams of advisors, assistants, secretaries etc who, collectively, assist, educate, inform and advise whatever premier is in charge.

I imagine there's a fairly large range in terms of how much advice they request or require, and I imagine that Biden would need significantly more than most.

But do I subscribe to the wacko conspiracy theory I've seen on a few far-right forums that he's some kind of puppet installed by Obama or Soros or Ronald McDonald or whoever? No. Obviously not.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Horse wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:44 am
Seconds later, he continued: "Doc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately."

However he was clearly referring to Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician for part of his presidency.[/I]
At least he was close, Biden couldn't even remember the name of his Secretary of Defense.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Mr Moofo

Post by Mr Moofo »

ZRX61 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:49 pm
Horse wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:44 am
Seconds later, he continued: "Doc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately."

However he was clearly referring to Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician for part of his presidency.[/I]
At least he was close, Biden couldn't even remember the name of his Secretary of Defense.
Trump can’t even remember the women he has stuck his dick in .
Call it a draw
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

Mr Moofo wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:26 pm
Trump can’t even remember the women he has stuck his dick in .
Who can?

I'm no Ant, but I can't remember all the names and I'm especially unattractive so 'had' less than 20 different sexual partners. If I was a rich as Mr Trump my count would be in the hundreds!!!!
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Mr Moofo wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:26 pm Trump can’t even remember the women he has stuck his dick in .
Neither can I, & that includes the two most recent this month.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Amazing how quickly this went from sexy boasting back into definite dementia. :thumbup:
Mr Moofo

Post by Mr Moofo »

ZRX61 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:38 am
Mr Moofo wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:26 pm Trump can’t even remember the women he has stuck his dick in .
Neither can I, & that includes the two most recent this month.

You realise that strippers don’t tend to use their own names anyway 😉
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Went to Barnes & Noble this afternoon. Guy standing outside getting people to register as voters.
I tell him I'm not allowed to vote & go in the store.
Come out a few minutes later & he collars me again... "It will only take 60 seconds to sign up"
Me: I'm not allowed to vote
Him: Is it because you're a felon?
Me: (laughing) No, it's because I'm not a citizen, but thanks for profiling me...
Him: Oh, but you can still register to vote if you have a green card
Me: That would make me a felon...
So there we have it. The people signing up people to vote haven't got a fucking clue who can, or can't, vote.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Mr Moofo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:25 am You realise that strippers don’t tend to use their own names anyway 😉
They were the two gals at the physio terrorist my Doc sent me to. I think there's some sort of insurance fiddle going on & the side effect is I'm getting my tubes cleaned. Three visits so far 8-)
Horse

Post by Horse »

If the vote goes against Trump again, how much of a % will be the margin from acceptance to kicking off (again)?
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

Horse wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:29 am If the vote goes against Trump again, how much of a % will be the margin from acceptance to kicking off (again)?
I'd expect rioting on the scale of the black lives matters efforts! :(
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Horse wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:29 am If the vote goes against Trump again, how much of a % will be the margin from acceptance to kicking off (again)?
Can't we just tell them "You lost, get over it?"
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Slenver wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:41 pm
Screwdriver wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:33 pm So you think Biden is really in charge??

Seriously? You believe that??
What does that even mean? Any modern government is made up of huge teams of advisors, assistants, secretaries etc who, collectively, assist, educate, inform and advise whatever premier is in charge.

I imagine there's a fairly large range in terms of how much advice they request or require, and I imagine that Biden would need significantly more than most.

But do I subscribe to the wacko conspiracy theory I've seen on a few far-right forums that he's some kind of puppet installed by Obama or Soros or Ronald McDonald or whoever? No. Obviously not.
OK let me get this straight. I say Biden is "obviously" not in charge because since day #1 he has had to read off cue cards, avoids any contact with the press and instead has invited members only (in a fake "Whitehouse" studio) ask pre prepared questions before he is whisked away by his "handlers". When he does try and extemporise, his handlers immediately step in, shouting over any questions, cutting the mic, or on one occasion, dragging him away from a crowd with a giant Easter bunny.

So he is just there to read off his cue cards, ergo: a puppet. Naturally you might suggest he writes his own cue cards but on a number of occasions has said lit. " I'll get in trouble" if he strays away from what he has been told to say. He also has a habit of reading his stage cues <pause>, <repeat last line>. No need to dig too far into the horrendous gaffes like the last time he spoke to President Mitterand who just happened to be dead at the time, mixing up Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan.

We digress. I have formed my opinion of this empty headed hollow man based on countless examples of seeing him "in action".

You say that you disagree but then go on to suggest there is "a large range of advice" which you go on to say they might "request" of Biden or more cryptically "require" which implies he is being told. These are your own words. Which is what I am suggesting.

Who are these people? Well, you say "huge teams of advisors, assistants, secretaries etc" which is like waving your hands vaguely in the direction of the swamp (i.e. the "permanent" Whitehouse grandees. I disagree with your "somewhere over there" suggestion because personally, I don't think decisions ("requests" or "requirements") on funding for Ukraine or supporting Israel are being made by a secretary.

I suggest it is much more likely a cabal of self interested parties, global corporate heads, multi billionaires, the embedded lifetime "deep state" grandees etc. Their "requests/requirements" which will be input to the puppet president I suggest are facilitated by the big guns like Obama or Clinton, Pelosi et. al. This is a much more likely scenario for anyone to act as an "advisor" than an <unspecified> "assistant" unless you suggest Obama/Clinton/Pelosi are de facto "assistants.

You could put me right of course by suggesting who you think these "advisors and assistants" are. Decisions are never made by a headless group but frankly, I would "walk back" on your suggestion that secretaries are making decisions.

It is obvious to me that Biden has always been a puppet and I struggle to believe anyone really thinks he is in charge of anything especially now that his mental health has deteriorated to such an extent anyone with eyes can see it.

What worries me more is this charade is too obvious now but the shadowy administration-behind-the-scenes do not appear to be really doing anything except propping up Bidens corpse. This is a group of massively wealthy people, keen to carry on going until they own everything. I don't believe for one minute they don't have a contingencyplan. Trump is going to walk this election by a mile. They can't use the same tactics last time to cheat the election. I fear something darker.

...and both Trump and Biden are scheduled to be in the same place at the same time only weeks from now.

Be a shame if that building accidentally exploded or a Boeing 747 fell on it. I can think of plenty of eminently plausible accidents you could engineer. Question is, even if "they" do go all in and it's really obvious that killing two birds with one stone was just too damned convenient, what is to stop them getting away with it?
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

It's rather elaborate don't you think?
mangocrazy

Post by mangocrazy »

DefTrap wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:24 pm It's rather elaborate don't you think?
All his posts are. He needs to learn the art of précis.
There is no cloud, just somebody else's computer.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Err ok. Seems obvious to me. How do you like this:

Biden is the most powerful human on planet Earth.

Orange man bad.

My gut feeling is no one is going to argue with that...
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
Slenver

Post by Slenver »

Screwdriver wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:43 pm Err ok. Seems obvious to me. How do you like this:

Orange man bad.

Objectively true at least.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

We now have the WH claiming that genuine unedited video's of Biden fucking up or switching off are digitally altered & the fucking press over here are now putting disclaimers on the footage stating it's been altered when it clearly fucking hasn't.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Screwdriver wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:43 pm Err ok. Seems obvious to me. How do you like this:

Orange man bad.

Is it obvious? It's a nice story and there's enough room for doubt that it has some plausibility, similar to the rubbishing of the moon landings, if you don't really think too hard about it.

Is Biden being "handled"? Of course he is. But that it's being done by mysterious groups outside of the Whitehouse is a massive stretch. It's a self fulfilling argument if the protagonists are so powerful that they'll definitely get away with it. Where are the plausible whistle blowers? Or have they all been killed or paid off.?

It annoys me that the we have to talk about this nonsense when we should be talking about how neither Biden nor Trump are remotely suitable in character and ability to run for president. Whichever one of them wins, there is no winning here.