Dark visor query...

Anything you like about motorbikes
G.P

Re: Dark visor query...

Post by G.P »

Bigyin wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:05 pm
G.P wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:08 pm For normal daylight riding I wear an Arai with a dark visor.
I spent years commuting from Wiltshire into Reading / Bracknell / west London. IN the winter its a clear visor because I'm going both ways in the dark
The rest of the year I'm riding into the sunrise in the morning and then into the sunset in the evening so a dark visor works unless the sun comes up or down half way through the journey so I use a drop down visor in the Shoei Neotecas my default commuting lid. My Ducati Branded Arai looks a bit daft on a Triumph adventure bike anyway !!

@Bigyin - Didn't Arai stop making the Astro R about a decade ago?
Probably mate, i have had it a long time but its never been dropped or hit the deck, lives in a helmet bag in the house and i keep an eye on the strap for fraying. I had an Arai tech look over it last year and while he couldnt say officially he didnt say not to use it , if you get my meaning. It would have been ideal for May but hey ho
I reckon you should use the X Tour to intimidate the sports bike riders and ruin their photos! :)
Bigyin

Post by Bigyin »

G.P wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:05 pm
I reckon you should use the X Tour to intimidate the sports bike riders and ruin their photos! :)
Like this one ? :mrgreen:

Dodgy69

Post by Dodgy69 »

" watch out mate, the chuckle brothers are coming " 😅👍
Yamaha rocket 3