This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
DefTrap

Re: This time next year, President Trump moves back into the Whitehouse...

Post by DefTrap »

Saga Lout wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:11 am
It's "fell swoop", not "foul swoop"
I think I used foul appropriately in this instance. ;)
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Odd scene yesterday. Joe flew home to Delaware to show support etc.. & saluted him when the met at the airport.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

DefTrap wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:54 am

In that case, may I be the first to congratulate Trump for taking one for the team.

Meddling with the justice system and bringing down both Trump and the Biden in one foul swoop sounds like a win to me! Who do I send my thanks to?
They're not listening to you but you might try thanking George Soros, Bill Gates, Vanguard, BlackRock etc. Plus of course the heads of Raytheon, Pfizer.

The gun charges Hunter has been trying to wriggle out of is the tip of the iceberg. What the Biden mafia really needed to have the DOJ ignore was the enormous undeclared income from Ukraine, CCP etc. He'll get a slap on the wrist, Trump will get thrown in jail, the msm will be besides themselves trying to convince the unthinking mob that this is "justice".

The entire system of governance in the USA has been bought and paid for by global corporate elites. They are gaming the system for their own personal benefit. This much is obvious. It is not a conspiracy other than that the super rich do meet up now and then at Davos to come up with ever more inventive ways to exert political control and social engineering.

Can't blame the politicians really. They're just greedy and if someone offered me millions of dollars to swear that black is white, men are women, the Covid jab is harmless, sign me up. I'd draw the line at starting WW3 just for my own personal enrichment but then, if you're gaming the system, anything goes.

A reasonable indication that things are a lot worse than they seem, I fully expect the msm to be instructed to refer to the proposed Russian deployment of nuclear weapons and hypersonic missiles as some sort of jaunt in "the Carribean". Not as any thinking person will realise, a re-enactment of the Cuban missile crisis. Wonder how it plays out this time? What's the worst that could happen....
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
Mussels

Post by Mussels »

I thought there was a trial date for the undeclared income? Where dad's money may get mentioned.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Mussels wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:14 pm I thought there was a trial date for the undeclared income? Where dad's money may get mentioned.
The tax evasion trial begins in September & that will be held in California.

I think the next thing will be felony charges filed against Hunter & Jim Biden for lying under oath to Congress.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Screwdriver wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:09 pm A reasonable indication that things are a lot worse than they seem, I fully expect the msm to be instructed to refer to the proposed Russian deployment of nuclear weapons and hypersonic missiles as some sort of jaunt in "the Carribean". Not as any thinking person will realise, a re-enactment of the Cuban missile crisis. Wonder how it plays out this time? What's the worst that could happen....
Biden just spent several days in France, (where he managed to turn remembrance services into campaign events). He probably took the time to ask the local experts on how to surrender.
Horse

Post by Horse »

ZRX61 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:22 pm
Biden just spent several days in France, (where he managed to turn remembrance services into campaign events).
Did you not hear about our PM? He left before the end of events to come back for an ITV interview. Cameron has to stand in for him.
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Horse wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:48 pm Did you not hear about our PM? He left before the end of events to come back for an ITV interview. Cameron has to stand in for him.
He had to get in front of the telly to make up for all that time he didn't have Sky TV
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

ZRX61 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:22 pm He probably took the time to ask the local experts on how to surrender.
Oooo-eeee-ooo-eee-oooh! :)
I imagine it's slightly easier to be cocky about it if you have at least 20 miles of sea as a natural barrier.
irie

Post by irie »

Saga Lout wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:11 am ...
The kite referred to is a hunting bird, like the Red Kite, which was common in England in Tudor times..."
https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/at- ... swoop.html
Red Kites are increasingly seen over the South Downs. Have seen them myself while out on my mountain bike near Chichester, they are very large indeed!

https://sussexwildlifetrust.org.uk/news/red-kite
"Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people." - Giordano Bruno
irie

Post by irie »

ZRX61 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:12 pm Odd scene yesterday. Joe flew home to Delaware to show support etc.. & saluted him when the met at the airport.
Probably thought Hunter was returning from service in the Navy Reserve. Joe needs full time care.
"Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people." - Giordano Bruno
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Trump trolled the media & the dumb bastards fell for it.
Was at a conference in DC & said something to the effect of "If I mention Hannibal Lecter, CNN will say I'm praising cannibalism"

CNN & MSDNC later in the day both mention that Trump is praising Hannibal Lecter...
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Oh look, ballot stuffing, voter intimidation & fraud...

https://ctnewsjunkie.com/2024/06/11/fiv ... -incident/
Mussels

Post by Mussels »

ZRX61 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:40 am Oh look, ballot stuffing, voter intimidation & fraud...

It happens here as well, I think more than once in Tower Hamlets. If they caught it and the people get punished properly then I'm not sure reform is needed.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

ZRX61 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:23 am Trump trolled the media & the dumb bastards fell for it.
Was at a conference in DC & said something to the effect of "If I mention Hannibal Lecter, CNN will say I'm praising cannibalism"

CNN & MSDNC later in the day both mention that Trump is praising Hannibal Lecter...
And what was his excuse for rambling on about the choice of electrification or death by shark, the previous day.?
Saga Lout

Post by Saga Lout »

Mussels wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:52 am
ZRX61 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:40 am Oh look, ballot stuffing, voter intimidation & fraud...

It happens here as well, I think more than once in Tower Hamlets. If they caught it and the people get punished properly then I'm not sure reform is needed.
If it's happened more than once then reform is needed to stop it happening more than twice. :roll:
Cousin Jack

Post by Cousin Jack »

By product of multi-culturism innit. In many countries you ask the local head honcho which way to vote. And you do what he tells you.
Cornish Tart #1

Remember An Gof!
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

DefTrap wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:00 am And what was his excuse for rambling on about the choice of electrification or death by shark, the previous day.?
Did ya watch the video?
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

ZRX61 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:47 pm
Did ya watch the video?
Uh-huh. Explain how someone serious about becoming the next POTUS needs to spend any time rambling on about this sort of sh1t?
Taipan

Post by Taipan »

Speaking of rambling, how on earth are they letting Biden continue. He's clearly suffering from sort of mental illness, dementia or just senility, but ffs, he is in no fit state to run for the presidency. He gets worse each time i see him! Shame on his family for allowing this to continue, but maybe Jilly doesn't want to lose her title? :thumbdown: