Folding Ebike.

MTB, Road, Cyclocross, Running, walking, Rowing, Weights / Cardio, Diet, training plans
Eclipse

Re: Folding Ebike.

Post by Eclipse »

Brothers bike is a ENGWE EP-2 Pro and he totally loves it.
It can be throttle on ( thats how he mostly rides it)
has a range of 23 miles throttle only and not hanging about
top speed I think is 28mph

He changed the handlebras to shorten the stem as its a bit of a weak point on them.
eb1.jpg
eb1.jpg (1008.25 KiB) Viewed 89 times
eb2.jpg
eb2.jpg (988.05 KiB) Viewed 89 times
Dodgy69

Post by Dodgy69 »

Yesterday we headed for Robin Hood Bay. From Cloughton, just north of Scarborough using the Cinder track (old Whitby and Scarborough railway).

Bit rough in places but doable. Not as good as the Whitby down to RHB stretch, but pleasant enough. Cold wind but dry. It was about 11 miles and during refreshments at the Victoria in RHB, Mrs D said she didn't fancy riding back, so that meant me fetching car. Another 11 miles ish but using the main road.

Big ups and big downs, lots of cars, so not particularly pleasant but quicker than returning the way we came. New max speed of 41 mph and the ebike done good.

Back to car, bike in and back up to RHB for lady collection. Back to cottage for much needed refreshments. Easier day tomorrow. 🙂👍

.Image

Yamaha rocket 3
Dodgy69

Post by Dodgy69 »

Lovely day for peddling, so into the lanes I went. It'll be getting on 30 miles when i get home. Perfect temp and bright and sunny.

Sutherland arms for Wainwright's and a sandwich then tiddly for a butty bach. Not passed many cyclists but 3 or 4 horses carrying very pleasant jockeys. Everybody very friendly today. 👍

Yamaha rocket 3