Wanted: KTM 990 Adv cubby hole cover

Screens, footpegs, helmets, leathers, boots, jackets, luggage, basically anything biking related
iamgigglz

Wanted: KTM 990 Adv cubby hole cover

Post by iamgigglz »

The hinges on my cubby lid have been a bit broken for a while, but this morning the wind finally punished my procrastination. My cubby lid is now lying on the side of the road somewhere between Harewood and Leeds :/

Does anyone have a spare available. Preferably orange but I’m not too bothered with black. It needs to be the NON-lockable pre-2009 version.

Cheers
Horse

Re: Wanted: KTM 990 Adv cubby hole cover

Post by Horse »

Perhaps it does actually need to be lockable?
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
iamgigglz

Post by iamgigglz »

Horse wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:15 pm Perhaps it does actually need to be lockable?
Recent history considered, yes, lockable would be better, but that would mean carrying two keys. I’d rather just keep the bike original.
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

iamgigglz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:43 pm
Horse wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:15 pm Perhaps it does actually need to be lockable?
Recent history considered, yes, lockable would be better, but that would mean carrying two keys. I’d rather just keep the bike original.
Maybe the locks can have the pins changed to match the keys like BMW panniers... If you can get to the pins and can't get them to match the key just take them all out and any key will open it, better than no lock :)