Limitless

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
The Martian

Re: Limitless

Post by The Martian »

Read the first post, haven't read much of the rest. Glad you are feeling better and are in a better place health wise.
I know you have been suffering for a long time so am glad to hear that you are finally finding improvement and in turn finding yourself again.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Mussels wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:30 pm It is thought that many medicines can trigger MS but as far as I know there's no proof for any of them.
There is now. You won't find it widely advertised in the mainstream media of course but there has been a landmark decision regarding both the efficiency and dangers of AZ plus of course the extreme campaign for covering up now that big pharma have so much control over vast swathes of the mainstream and social media. I would not expect regular unaffected individuals to inform themselves but anyone who wants to argue the case should do so before blindly rejecting the evidence. Not aimed at you @Mussels, @DefTrap is spouting ignorant nonsense as usual.

https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1565

https://www.msard-journal.com/article/S ... 0/fulltext

The taxpayer will foot the bill thanks to Richie Sunak granting AZ legal indemnity. Why would he do that if there was no potential for harm? Perhaps more tellingly (given his vast personal sums invested in big pharma) why would he do that if there was? Sunak was a hedge fund manager before he was installed as our so called Prime Minister.

A more personal update, I am now on a regular course of injections to try and mitigate the long term effects of MS. The damage is incurable but this drug allegedly can reduce the possibility of a more catastrophic relapse when the next one turns up. Increasingly I am of the opinion that the human body is such a vastly complex structure that attempts to simplify matters and classify symptoms/ailments into discreet subject areas is basically little more than guesswork backed up by statistical analysis, not from any deeper "understanding". This is especially true with neurological issues which present themselves as physical effects throughout the entire body. Thankfully I did not end up among the as yet unexplained TEN PERCENT excess death rate following the hurried release of these experimental mRNA "vaccines".

Now, where's my lawyer...
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
Yambo

Post by Yambo »

Screwdriver wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:43 am
There is now. You won't find it widely advertised in the mainstream media of course but there has been a landmark decision regarding both the efficiency and dangers of AZ plus of course the extreme campaign for covering up now that big pharma have so much control over vast swathes of the mainstream and social media. I would not expect regular unaffected individuals to inform themselves but anyone who wants to argue the case should do so before blindly rejecting the evidence. Not aimed at you @Mussels, @DefTrap is spouting ignorant nonsense as usual.

https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1565

https://www.msard-journal.com/article/S ... 0/fulltext

The taxpayer will foot the bill thanks to Richie Sunak granting AZ legal indemnity. Why would he do that if there was no potential for harm? Perhaps more tellingly (given his vast personal sums invested in big pharma) why would he do that if there was? Sunak was a hedge fund manager before he was installed as our so called Prime Minister.

A more personal update, I am now on a regular course of injections to try and mitigate the long term effects of MS. The damage is incurable but this drug allegedly can reduce the possibility of a more catastrophic relapse when the next one turns up. Increasingly I am of the opinion that the human body is such a vastly complex structure that attempts to simplify matters and classify symptoms/ailments into discreet subject areas is basically little more than guesswork backed up by statistical analysis, not from any deeper "understanding". This is especially true with neurological issues which present themselves as physical effects throughout the entire body. Thankfully I did not end up among the as yet unexplained TEN PERCENT excess death rate following the hurried release of these experimental mRNA "vaccines".

Now, where's my lawyer...
Geçmiş olsun.

Can your lawyer provide you with the evidence that AZ causes "raised pressure in the superior sagittal sinus (SSS) and increased jugular bulb height above the sigmoid sinus."

That's what you are saying but it's not what the links say.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Screwdriver wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:43 am @DefTrap is spouting ignorant nonsense as usual.
Except that there is no evidence that this is "data they have known about since day 1". It's an evolving scene and data continues to be collected, so the "I told you so" dialogue is I'm afraid your nonsense. This is how drugs trials work and if you're going to be curious about what you're putting into your body (and I suggest you should be) then you should really be looking at everything and not just pulling up COVID vaccine related stuff because it suits some strange agenda. Nothing is 100% safe, read the label, consider the risk/benefit of -not- taking that medication.

GWS. Get some compo, I would.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Yambo wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:06 am
Geçmiş olsun.

Can your lawyer provide you with the evidence that AZ causes "raised pressure in the superior sagittal sinus (SSS) and increased jugular bulb height above the sigmoid sinus."

That's what you are saying but it's not what the links say.
Thanks but no, I have no idea, I should pursue this because I have kept my fitness and health right up until an inexplicable loss of vision. First thing my neurologist asked when she saw the PET scan was "have you had a COVID jab"...

FWIW one of the symptoms is very similar to a stroke where a small bllod clot in the microscopically tiny blood vessels in the brain (esp the optic nerve) are restricted. Like I said though, there is a lot of "crossover" (my interpretation) between various "known" ailments. I do not present any of the "typical" characteristics of an MS sufferer, that's why they call it "non presenting MS". Might just as well call it "dark matter" and admit they really haven't got a clue what it is.
Plato
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

[quote=DefTrap post_id=277363 time=1699957132 user_id=28
Except that there is no evidence that this is "data they have known about since day 1". It's an evolving scene and data continues to be collected, so the "I told you so" dialogue is I'm afraid your nonsense. This is how drugs trials work and if you're going to be curious about what you're putting into your body (and I suggest you should be) then you should really be looking at everything and not just pulling up COVID vaccine related stuff because it suits some strange agenda. Nothing is 100% safe, read the label, consider the risk/benefit of -not- taking that medication.

GWS. Get some compo, I would.
[/quote]

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I am not saying "I told you so" though you may infer it but neither can anyone say something is "not true" just because that truth is hidden. I am actually reacting against being told I am wrong (from the past) when there was no evidence my opinions were incorrect and dragging this back up because in time the truth gradually begins to emerge. The "truth" is increasingly pointing to this being a gigantic money making scam, decisions being made not from the perspective of scientific evidence but financial gain for those in charge of the decision making process.

Whenever I am able to turn inwards and look at how this situation has affected my life over the past years, including so called co-morbidity, I cannot help but become agitated and somewhat fractious. That probably comes across in my posts...
Plato
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

For example, I just re-read that first post and burst into tears.

I've been banging on at the NHS all this time to try and recapture that moment of freedom but it was as short lived as I had feared. Feels like I am battling against a system which has no interest in actually helping me in the slightest. The GP system I discover, is functionally useless. I end upo seeing some consultant or other who inevitably get to the point "..but that area is not my speciality, you need to see <someone else>"

The temptation to just get some Methylpred off the black market is almost overwhelming now. I literally have nothing to lose.
Plato
Mussels

Post by Mussels »

That last bit I can certainly sympathise with, the more you need to rely on government agencies the more incompetent you find they are.