Newbies ???

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Bigjawa

Re: Newbies ???

Post by Bigjawa »

Whatever happened to Wonky Tits? Did she ever sue anyone in the end?

Be some laugh if Chaos and Manga Girl registered here.....
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

ZRXOA forum has a ZRX registry which is still going. I was the 61st member, hence ZRX61....There are thousands of members now. On the ZRX forum I was Rick61, quite a few original members quit the place over admin ego's & having them fuck with posts. One of them was deleting random posts of mine, they would just disappear. Finally said *bollocks* & was done with it. Went back twice, same shit started again the first time. Second time the same fuckwit decided he would be the arbiter of my remaining anonymous with a different name on the forum.
I think I was ZRX61 all the way back to VD days on UK forums?
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

McSatan wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:16 pm I used to be Sweary Girl. :) That was in the old old place, the one with wonky tits and soapy tenners. Before the old one that had Yarbles.
Whatever happened to Squid, and his replacement whose name I can't recall, the one who posted a pic of his hot Mum?
Squid used to swing by on the odd occasion. Didn't stick around. I think he mutated into rsv4 something and may, or may not, have been spotted on rsv4 forums.
Doubt is not a pleasant condition.
But certainty is an absurd one
Voltaire
Felix

Post by Felix »

ZRX61 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:30 pm ZRXOA forum has a ZRX registry which is still going. I was the 61st member, hence ZRX61....There are thousands of members now. On the ZRX forum I was Rick61, quite a few original members quit the place over admin ego's & having them fuck with posts. One of them was deleting random posts of mine, they would just disappear. Finally said *bollocks* & was done with it. Went back twice, same shit started again the first time. Second time the same fuckwit decided he would be the arbiter of my remaining anonymous with a different name on the forum.
I think I was ZRX61 all the way back to VD days on UK forums?
That the ZRX forum what was an off shoot of a Kawasaki forum. I was a member after the older Kawasaki forum shut down and thought back then (Probably 16 years) that admin were egotistical wankers.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

Felix wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:12 pm That the ZRX forum what was an off shoot of a Kawasaki forum. I was a member after the older Kawasaki forum shut down and thought back then (Probably 16 years) that admin were egotistical wankers.
ZRXOA.org is the US forum. ZRXOC is the UK forum, I think the OC version based in the UK shit the bed?
derek badger

Post by derek badger »

Bigjawa wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:49 pm Whatever happened to Wonky Tits? Did she ever sue anyone in the end?

34DDNinjaBabe? That was me.
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

Anyone owning up to being Count Zero? (It was probably Silent Memory - he seemed to like the odd alter ego :D ).
Doubt is not a pleasant condition.
But certainty is an absurd one
Voltaire
Bigjawa

Post by Bigjawa »

derek badger wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:36 pm
Bigjawa wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:49 pm Whatever happened to Wonky Tits? Did she ever sue anyone in the end?

34DDNinjaBabe? That was me.
Nah, Wonky tits was a "Model" with a bad boob job that was probably a marketing tool. She went nuclear and threatened to sue all round her. Or her PR team did.
Demannu

Post by Demannu »

Which 'old' place are we talking about?
The old place or the old old place?
I was the same person on both, and here before I 'changed'