Friday thread... It's beginning to look a lot like.... winter

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Noggin

Re: Friday thread... It's beginning to look a lot like.... winter

Post by Noggin »

Small change for this evening - I got drunk!! :lol: Well, I was rather helped to get drunk!!

Went to watch the rugby - was the only person in the bar actually watching the rugby!! The other two customers played darts with the barman

At half time I got chatting with one of the two customers - I've known her for years by sight and to talk to the last couple of years

Just got home - drunk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably a good thing I didn't have much planned for tomorrow as I am not planning to get up very early!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

Noggin wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:51 pm Small change for this evening - I got drunk!! :lol: Well, I was rather helped to get drunk!!

Went to watch the rugby - was the only person in the bar actually watching the rugby!! The other two customers played darts with the barman

At half time I got chatting with one of the two customers - I've known her for years by sight and to talk to the last couple of years

Probably a good thing I didn't have much planned for tomorrow as I am not planning to get up very early!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Turned Lezzer ?
Potter

Post by Potter »

Nothing.
I've had an incredibly busy and stressful week, I feel like collapsing, plus I have a sinus infection that has given me a fever and made me even more lethargic.

We had an invite to the Maldives for the weekend, but that's not happening, I feel physically/mentally toasted, beaten up, knackered, etc, and I just want to mong out :(
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

I've had a great week, buzzing. Turns out that more sleep, more exercise, no smoking actually helps. ;) Who knew? Now if I could work on the booze and eat better I'd be superman.

This weekend we have daughter and granddaughter staying so we'll be messing about doing kiddlywink stuff. Sadly the weather is rotten ....
Noggin

Post by Noggin »

Yorick wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:10 pm
Noggin wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:51 pm Small change for this evening - I got drunk!! :lol: Well, I was rather helped to get drunk!!

Turned Lezzer ?
Never discounted it, but she's going out with the barman, and not my type :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde: