In todays news...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Yambo

Re: In todays news...

Post by Yambo »

Does he use the ladies or the gent's loo?
Ant

Post by Ant »

Potter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:02 am
JackyJoll wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:37 pm
We knew what he looked like.
And you accepted him for the perverted cross-dressing make-up wearing ghoul that he is.
But if he said he wanted to be called Susan then that's stepping over the line and you'd label him a wrong 'un :lol:

It's all a bit tiresome now and I wouldn't care if all these minority groups disappeared overnight, but if Alice Cooper wants to strut about like a cross-dressing hobgoblin and expects me to treat him equally and extend him every courtesy, then he's going to have to do the same to me if one day I want to put a frock on and call myself Barbara.

Like I said, let's treat everyone equally or abandon it altogether and let nature do it's thing.
Alice Cooper has never pretended to be a she, he's a he and doesn't fight for the removal of women's rights - he hasn't done anything perverted.

You claim you want to treat everyone equally, whilst supporting those who want to erase women's rights.

Why is that? Is someone close to you trans?
Potter

Post by Potter »

Ant wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:46 am
Alice Cooper has never pretended to be a she, he's a he and doesn't fight for the removal of women's rights - he hasn't done anything perverted.

You claim you want to treat everyone equally, whilst supporting those who want to erase women's rights.

I’m just pointing out that you’ll side with a cross-dressing make-up wearing weirdo as long as it suits your hate agenda.

Clearly you’re keen on grown men walking the streets dressed up as a girl and wearing make-up, just like your hero Alice Cooper. As long as he’s all manly about it :D

You’re giving off a whiff of 1970s Tory MP in the closet :D
Ant

Post by Ant »

Potter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:21 am
Ant wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:46 am

I’m just pointing out that you’ll side with a cross-dressing make-up wearing weirdo as long as it suits your hate agenda.

Clearly you’re keen on grown men walking the streets dressed up as a girl and wearing make-up, just like your hero Alice Cooper. As long as he’s all manly about it :D

You’re giving off a whiff of 1970s Tory MP in the closet :D
As I've said before, if they want to wear a dress, fine - but it's when they want to force change on everyone else, want to erase women's rights.

Where did Alice Cooper ever do any of that? Can you show me?

You're giving off a whiff of 1970s Jimmy Saville in the closet - if we're going down the road of name calling.
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

you're both being pricks now, stop it or take a day off... your choice.
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

OK, that's Ant taking 24 hours off for reporting my post above....

Next ? Who's next...
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

Lolz!

I think Ant only comes here to troll, at least comrade Potski posts in the bike threads too.
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

KungFooBob wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:47 am Lolz!

I think Ant only comes here to troll, at least comrade Potski posts in the bike threads too.
If people want to act like 6 year olds, they can sit on the naughty step... It's getting silly at times and sometimes, i just need to be a grown up.
Potter

Post by Potter »

I disagree with prejudice towards people, this includes trans people.
Sometimes it’s necessary to hold this position robustly.

The original comment by Ant was left to run.
Ant wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:27 pm Alice Cooper has upset the sexual predators.........
I should have reported it but I felt it was important to take a position publicly in the absence of any rejection by anyone else of this hateful suggestion (that all trans people are sexual predators).
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Potter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:59 am I disagree with prejudice towards people, this includes trans people.
Sometimes it’s necessary to hold this position robustly.

The original comment by Ant was left to run.
Ant wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:27 pm Alice Cooper has upset the sexual predators.........
I should have reported it but I felt it was important to take a position publicly in the absence of any rejection by anyone else of this hateful suggestion (that all trans people are sexual predators).
Without any context i had/have no idea what the fuck his post was about.. I don't follow the 'news' so how Alice Cooper came into the discussion was anyones guess, but that's really not the point.. I'm sure both of you had/have a point... but taking it to schoolboy levels of Tort MP/Jimmy Saville is just a little childish really. It was never going to improve from that post. If it'd been left there after my comment, all good. But Ant decided to escalate it and report me on my own "both acting like pricks".... i mean seriously... FFS... what a place
Potter

Post by Potter »

You can’t have a sensible conversation with someone that believes all trans people are sexual predators. All you can do is make him look foolish or ignore him. I chose the former but I acknowledge your point and in future I’ll report him and trust that you’ll remove this type of hatred.
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

Potter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:00 am You can’t have a sensible conversation with someone that believes all trans people are sexual predators. All you can do is make him look foolish or ignore him. I chose the former but I acknowledge your point and in future I’ll report him and trust that you’ll remove this type of hatred.
Sometimes it’s not just our target, that we make look foolish.

I think “hatred” is getting a bit hackneyed.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

JackyJoll wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:09 am I think “hatred” is getting a bit hackneyed.
Since it was stolen by the real haters for anything they don't like. 'kindness' and 'empathy' can become hatred apparently if you put enough spin on it.
"I hate the thought of trannys so I'm going to pretend that any empathetic support and kindness is a woman-hatred issue", said every red-faced fuming mysogynist.
Le_Fromage_Grande

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

WTF are you lot on, you're all talking bollocks and making out it matters, you all need to go out and ride a motorcycle for at least an hour so that you remember the important things in life, bikes, women and beer, stop watching or reading the news, you're bothering about shit that doesn't effect you and you can't effect it.
Honda Owner
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

Affect.
Felix

Post by Felix »

Seems ok to judge people for going to tacky holiday resorts in Spain to eat egg and chips and play bingo. Anyone for a bit Karaoke?
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Le_Fromage_Grande wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:34 pm WTF are you lot on, you're all talking bollocks and making out it matters, you all need to go out and ride a motorcycle for at least an hour so that you remember the important things in life, bikes, women and beer, stop watching or reading the news, you're bothering about shit that doesn't effect you and you can't effect it.
My saying of 'if you watch the news you're bound to lose' has never been more relevant!
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Felix wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:38 pm Seems ok to judge people for going to tacky holiday resorts in Spain to eat egg and chips and play bingo. Anyone for a bit Karaoke?
Those little dozen or so posts made me cringe, laugh and almost cry all at once.

Over on another forum there's discussions about coffee machines, beard waxing, you know all that hipster middle class bollox... then the 'working man' on here gets slammed for going on a cruise... even though they've probably spent more on the cruise than most of you lot have on their motorbikes. But being 'British' and more accurately 1980s British, is now very much frowned upon on here it seems... All far far too superior for that.
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

Yambo wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:29 am Does he use the ladies or the gent's loo?
I think he just pissed all over some bats.
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

Greenman wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:06 pm
My saying of 'if you watch the news you're bound to lose' has never been more relevant!
You've never watched Have I Got News For You, have you? :D
All aboard the Peckham Pigeon! All aboard!