In todays news...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
DefTrap

Re: In todays news...

Post by DefTrap »

ZRX61 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:01 pm We've just had an Asian mass shooter charged with *hate crimes* for killing several other Asians, I wonder if they will now apply the logic of that to everyone else who kills someone of their own race?
For clarity, if it needed it, I'm not saying I agree with Biden. If anything I agree with the commentator's (accidental) confirmation that in the US you're primarily likely to be harmed by a non-racially-motivated and armed stranger. Win. So quite hilariously I agree with the stoopid videos conclusions but for an entirely different reason.
Last edited by DefTrap on Tue May 16, 2023 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

Screwdriver wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:36 am What the actual fuck!

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the “Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019”.

SEC. 2. FINDINGS.

Congress finds the following:

(1) White supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.
(2) On February 22, 2019, a Trump Administration United States Department of Justice official wrote in a New York Times op-ed that “white supremacy and far-right extremism are among the greatest domestic-security threats facing the United States.
I guess you were just as outraged in 2019?
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Le_Fromage_Grande wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:20 pm
Greenman wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:58 pm
Horse wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:24 pm

In the case of Diana, the only one of the four occupants who survived was wearing a seatbelt.

The car crashed so violently because the central pillars in the tunnel didn't have a barrier. If there had been one, the car would probably have veered off instead of colliding with a pillar and spinning.

I've answered, so your turn: Who/what do you think caused it / happened?
I have already alluded to my answer. I believe that she was killed as her political mindset did not line up with the capitalist her family needed her to be, note i used the word 'needed' not 'wanted' there!

She was a libertarian in a position of power, her family and those who control/work with them probably didn't want this.

The best one is JFK, another man championing the people and look how suspicious his death was. Can you honestly tell me that you think no-one really knows how he was killed and who done it? You/i/we don't know as they don't want us to know.

I apply this logic to quite a lot of this sort of thing. If it sounds too strange to be true it is probably false or being covered up.

Marley obviously and quite innocently died of his own ignorance due to not wanting treatment for his gangrene, but a while before that, just when he was getting to be at the peak of his libertarain ways someone tried to assassinate him, IMO, the JA Government. The man had only just recently brought the PNP and JLP together on stage at a show in JA and it set precedence to what can be achieved if like minded people form together for the betterment of everyone. These were the two biggest gangs in JA that had been fighting for decades and he brought them together through his passion for unity, imagine he done that with political parties or even formed his own, the current corruption that is held by the then leading parties would have been brought down and all the people creaming off the corruption would of been fucked, they didn't let that happen, or they done their best to try and not let it happen.
Bacofoil report record sales in Bristol, you really are in a very weird place and should cut down on the drug intake.
We are at the peak of bacofoil sales here in Bristol, it's like some sort of movement, i can't work out what it is though!
Horse

Post by Horse »

Horse wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:48 pm
Horse wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:24 pm In the case of Diana, the only one of the four occupants who survived was wearing a seatbelt.
The car crashed so violently because the central pillars in the tunnel didn't have a barrier. If there had been one, the car would probably have veered off instead of colliding with a pillar and spinning.
I have already alluded to my answer. I believe that she was killed
How was she 'killed'?

Edited:
Seems it's preferable for you to rely on your belief rather than facts?

For balance:
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 48362.html
https://knottlab.com/cases/princess-diana-car-crash/

https://expertwitness.trl.co.uk/princess-diana-revisit/
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... nTBnVcxTfG
@Greenman ?
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Yorick wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:23 pm I've never heard such batshit stupidity.
If you want to believe that you're being controlled, you all crack on.

But you're wasting your time trying to convince us :D

No bugger is controlling me. I depend on no-one :)

E.G. Thousands of CCTVs on UK streets.

NONE here ;)
I think you have just lived your life being happy going along with the normal, which is fair enough, but if you try and break out of that it becomes so much clearer how the world is setup for you to fail, unless, of course, you are rich or have ties to the rich!

All i want to see is equality, and people in positions of power ruling correctly, fairly and ethically, that way things will work so much better, i don't see this in my everyday life and it seems i am always paying more for less and it just gets harder and harder, so i don't trust the people that supposedly 'lead us'.

I feel we need to start having a trial election.....

Parties can campaign as normal and get all their lies/promises promoted on the media to try and get themselves into power, then they get 6 months to show us what they promised us will come to fruition in the few years otherwise we can call another general election!

At least that way some of what they promise is guaranteed to come true*

*and then they will sneakily claw all the money back they put into those 6 months to look good back in some special tax or scheme...!!!

Ah fuck i've fucked over my own idea! :shock: :o
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Horse wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:24 pm

I have already alluded to my answer. I believe that she was killed
How was she 'killed'?

Edited:

For balance:

@Greenman ?
Someone has created a CGI version of the crash, fuck, 100% proof right there it must of been unsuspicious... :wtf:
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Greenman wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:32 pm

NONE here ;)
I think you have just lived your life being happy going along with the normal, which is fair enough, but if you try and break out of that it becomes so much clearer how the world is setup for you to fail, unless, of course, you are rich or have ties to the rich!
But he hasn't failed. He lives in a big arse house in the sun, where he wants how he wants. He wasn't rich, he was a working class bloke from Bradford.

He did break out of 'it' as have many of us.

Which kind of makes a mockery of your thoughts doesn't it?
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

weeksy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:34 pm

NONE here ;)
But he hasn't failed. He lives in a big arse house in the sun, where he wants how he wants. He wasn't rich, he was a working class bloke from Bradford.

Where did i say he failed?
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

The exact part I quoted. Where said he couldn't break out of normal because he's not rich.
but if you try and break out of that it becomes so much clearer how the world is setup for you to fail, unless, of course, you are rich or have ties to the rich!
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

weeksy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:40 pm The exact part I quoted. Where said he couldn't break out of normal because he's not rich.
but if you try and break out of that it becomes so much clearer how the world is setup for you to fail, unless, of course, you are rich or have ties to the rich!
If you think that is what i said then that post has gone straight over your head!
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Screwdriver wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:26 pm Would you like me to prepare a list? Let's start at the top:

I think Russia are just about to invade Ukraine and I also think the timing is coincident with a weak USA. Likewise Taiwan.
Even if you want to insist those are the random thoughts of a suspected madman, I would still prefer to be answered or put right rather than lobotomised just so that I can "fit in".

I doubt it. By the time you finish reading this, it will be all over. Russia will have full control of Ukraine and anyone in the country who resists will be labelled a "terrorist" and disappear. Europe will do nothing beyond harsh words and "economic sanctions" carefully crafted to the financial benefit of global corporations.

The USA is weak and won't do anything either. Their "government" is effectively being run by corporate interests.

Russia: wins.
For balance like ;)

That weak USA has given tens of billions in military aid and, in partnership with the Europe who wouldn't do anything, has supplied enough high tech lethal equipment to perhaps given Ukraine the win. Not to mention the UK military personnel who definitely aren't in Ukraine :shhh:

Meanwhile "economic sanctions" have well...just ask BP. Not sure if that second point is a "for" or "against" though :D Ditto on the military aid, all that high tech boom-boom comes from American companies.

Can I have next week's lottery numbers? I should win a tenner at least!
weeksy
Site Admin

Post by weeksy »

Greenman wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:41 pm
weeksy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:40 pm The exact part I quoted. Where said he couldn't break out of normal because he's not rich.
If you think that is what i said then that post has gone straight over your head!
Clarify it then what did you actually mean?
Horse

Post by Horse »

Greenman wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:33 pm
Horse wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:24 pm

How was she 'killed'?

Edited:

For balance:

@Greenman ?
Someone has created a CGI version of the crash, fuck, 100% proof right there it must of been unsuspicious... :wtf:
Didn't bother reading the report link, explaining how physical evidence (you know, 'facts') was recorded and used to generate the animation?

Come on, what's the facts supporting your belief? NB see the first link, it has loads of theories that might align with yours.
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

NONE here ;)

Yup. Thanks

I've never felt controlled. If I wanted something, I went for it.

I came here in 1999 a few days after my wife died to see my dad.
I decided then to retire at 55.
Met Penny 5 years later.
Brought her here and told her my plan.
She agreed.

The plan worked.

99% of the politics shite in this thread I don't understand.
Folk are obsessed by USA politics.
WTF?

Just smile and do what you want.
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Yorick wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:41 pm

Just smile and do what you want.
Easy thing to say when your able to do what you want!
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

weeksy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:04 pm

I meant that Yorick has obvs lived a good life and is now in a place he is happy and has possibly also been happy living the life of a having a good mrs and kids dog house etc.

Whilst i would also like that world i don't seem to be able to find it so i have concentrated my mind on making other peoples lives better by overseeing what is going on in the world and helping them make sure they don't get fucked over, rather than choosing to fuck them over by being bitter and greedy.

Why do you think i DJ and produce?

I know that sounds a bit like i am trying to say i some sort of prophet etc but, well, maybe so...;)

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

Greenman wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:57 pm
weeksy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:04 pm

Whilst i would also like that world i don't seem to be able to find it so i have concentrated my mind on making other peoples lives better by overseeing what is going on in the world and helping them make sure they don't get fucked over, rather than choosing to fuck them over by being bitter and greedy.

I know that sounds a bit like i am trying to say i some sort of prophet etc but, well, maybe so...;)
So, you can't do it for yourself, but you're ideally placed to help others do it, as you oversee the world? A world in which Diana Spencer was an assassinated, liberal, political activist on a par with JFK? Once we, the unenlightened masses, all understand that sort of thing we'll rise up and overthrow the established world order, the industrial-military complex, big business etc by knocking out some bangin' tunes and becoming free-range 'herbalists'.

You're going to have to run a few things past me quite slowly before I quite get the hang of this 60s revival.
Doubt is not a pleasant condition.
But certainty is an absurd one
Voltaire
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

You do know JFK came from a rich elite family of politicians right Greenie?

His older brother was groomed with a view to being president, but he was killed in an mysterious accidental explosion flying a drone aircraft packed with explosives.

Honestly, I'm surprised that fact hasn't been picked up more by the JFK nutters. It sounds so far fetched I had to go check I hadn't imagined it!

Multiple Kennedys have been killed before their time. Its fertile ground for sure.
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

Who's got JFK's brain, I bet it's Big Pharma?

God damn brain stealing DJ's.